Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,679 Members 42,626 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] camera not working - [ROM] [4.4.2] [d2lte] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.0 Beta

Tip us?

jubin0
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] camera not working - [ROM] [4.4.2] [d2lte] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.0 Beta

i installed this rom last night, working great for me, only one thing camera not working. After taking one picture it just freezes, nothing can be done after that, the only solution is to restart and after restart i can only take one picture and again it freezes. Is there any fix for it plz help...

One thing more i have switched the run-time from dalvik to Art and after that titanium backup not working, i try to re-install the latest version straight from Google play, but unable to install - error

mrrocketdog
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Default camera not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubin0 View Post
i installed this rom last night, working great for me, only one thing camera not working. After taking one picture it just freezes, nothing can be done after that, the only solution is to restart and after restart i can only take one picture and again it freezes. Is there any fix for it plz help...

One thing more i have switched the run-time from dalvik to Art and after that titanium backup not working, i try to re-install the latest version straight from Google play, but unable to install - error
hello, am a total noob myself but stumbled across a fix for camera not working after a cm 11 nightly flash. i reinstalled camera app and data from my titanium zip and camera worked fine afterwards. perhaps you could reinstall from your nandroid backup (if you have one), just an idea.

jubin0
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrocketdog View Post
hello, am a total noob myself but stumbled across a fix for camera not working after a cm 11 nightly flash. i reinstalled camera app and data from my titanium zip and camera worked fine afterwards. perhaps you could reinstall from your nandroid backup (if you have one), just an idea.
I already tried that option dear, not working after restoring data from titanium bkup and after switching to Art, titanium also not working, will try Snap Camera and other backup apps. Thanks for suggestions

4b3ck
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jubin0 View Post

You my try this: go to recovery then wipe dalvik cache and format cache. But don't expect much from CM based camera... it's borked. My personal recommendation is SnapCamera, it's not free but I am tired with stock camera issues.