MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

Sim Unlock?

26th February 2014, 04:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31

571 posts
More
So i have been looking this up for a day now and I can't find anything helpful or that works. I have a att s4 active. I want to sim unlock it because its pretty much useless to me right now. I just got this phone and the guy said he got the sim unlock code from att but we have to wait 48 hours for it to go though and now he isn't texting me back at all. I don't have the money for a unlock code and i just need this unlocked asap! does any one know any working methods?
26th February 2014, 04:57 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 11

99 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmommy45245

need this unlocked asap! does any one know any working methods?

My friend used this on his S4 Zoom, maybe it'll work for your active?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...imunlock&hl=en
26th February 2014, 05:00 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

571 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiskael

My friend used this on his S4 Zoom, maybe it'll work for your active?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...imunlock&hl=en

it says its not compatable on the play store. thanks though for trying : )
26th February 2014, 05:12 AM   |  #4  

99 posts
Quote:

it says its not compatable on the play store. thanks though for trying : )

It says it supports some S4's, does it specifically say S4 Active anywhere? I couldn't see that anywhere myself. It doesn't say anything about support S4 Zoom but it worked so it's possible that the same exploit exists in your S4. If you're really that desperate, it's worth a try.
26th February 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

571 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiskael

It says it supports some S4's, does it specifically say S4 Active anywhere? I couldn't see that anywhere myself. It doesn't say anything about support S4 Zoom but it worked so it's possible that the same exploit exists in your S4. If you're really that desperate, it's worth a try.

i tried to download it and it wouldn't let me then i tried to download it on my phone and i couldn't find it.
26th February 2014, 05:37 AM   |  #6  

99 posts
Quote:

i tried to download it and it wouldn't let me then i tried to download it on my phone and i couldn't find it.

ahhh, ok, I thought you were referring to the description. I'll have a look around for other solutions for you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread