Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,915 Members 43,475 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

asphalt 8 1.2.1b

Tip us?

umair shaikh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default asphalt 8 1.2.1b

guyz can any 1 help me.....2 play asphalt 8 1.2.1b on ma galaxy grand...am on probam rom....my problem is when i run normal unmodded apk it just says 2 buy license....and when i wid play modded apk of same version w cant play multiplayer...any solution to play with normal apk ?????plz....help me

raghavsharmaxda
Old
Thanks Meter 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by umair shaikh View Post
guyz can any 1 help me.....2 play asphalt 8 1.2.1b on ma galaxy grand...am on probam rom....my problem is when i run normal unmodded apk it just says 2 buy license....and when i wid play modded apk of same version w cant play multiplayer...any solution to play with normal apk ?????plz....help me
No solution...buy from play store :|.
Modded apks discussion (which are paid app and we try to get for free), aren't exactly topics to be discussed on Xda as its considered spamming(see rules).
I agree we all most of times use/have used the nodded apk to skip licence checks and play paid apps for free, but I think Xda not a good place to discuss..
Only help I can do is- keep googling and hope to find solution u r looking for..!
If u want multiplayer, u have to purchase it!.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
Winter is coming #GameOfThrones

umair shaikh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavsharmaxda View Post
No solution...buy from play store :|.
Modded apks discussion (which are paid app and we try to get for free), aren't exactly topics to be discussed on Xda as its considered spamming(see rules).
I agree we all most of times use/have used the nodded apk to skip licence checks and play paid apps for free, but I think Xda not a good place to discuss..
Only help I can do is- keep googling and hope to find solution u r looking for..!
If u want multiplayer, u have to purchase it!.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
yaa i do agree but dude.....asphalt 8 shows incompatible with my device....i cannot buy also...
The Following User Says Thank You to umair shaikh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sumeetrewalia
Old
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by umair shaikh View Post
same problem for galaxy grand quattro.........
cant download asphalt 8 from playstore..
and cant run normal apk as license error but u may try lucky patcher to patch it,,, and it will not check the license at startup