Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,719 Members 38,170 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Question about Cyanogenmod + Note 3

Tip us?
 
Mellowmarrow
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Feb 2014
Question [Q] Question about Cyanogenmod + Note 3

If Cyanogenmod is put on a Note 3, do I lose any of these features?

- The waterdrop animation on lock screen
- The ability to use S Pen (Screen Write, etc)
- Multi window
 
samanbabah
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 87
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowmarrow View Post
If Cyanogenmod is put on a Note 3, do I lose any of these features?

- The waterdrop animation on lock screen
- The ability to use S Pen (Screen Write, etc)
- Multi window
yes You would not only lose those three, but a whole a lot more features.
 
radicalisto
Old
#3  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1403
Posts: 3,482
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowmarrow View Post
If Cyanogenmod is put on a Note 3, do I lose any of these features?

- The waterdrop animation on lock screen
- The ability to use S Pen (Screen Write, etc)
- Multi window
Screen animations can be re-added, just not the Samsung one from Stock.

Official SPen features are lost, but there is GMD_Spen which is a great replacement.

You can use Multi-Window with AOSB CM edition.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
 
Mellowmarrow
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by samanbabah View Post
yes You would not only lose those three, but a whole a lot more features.
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
Screen animations can be re-added, just not the Samsung one from Stock.

Official SPen features are lost, but there is GMD_Spen which is a great replacement.

You can use Multi-Window with AOSB CM edition.
Thank you very much for your responses.
They've helped me make my decision between CyanogenMod and TouchWiz.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes