Originally Posted by jaegorith
I'm not experiencing the issues you described in 1-3. I just installed Dolphin and checked a couple pages, pressing on non-link areas as you described, and it didn't exit to the Home screen or launch the other apps.
I did find an issue in the My Files app the other day: If you rename a file within My Files, attaching that file to an email doesn't work because the renamed file doesn't appear in the list. I've tried with Gmail and the built-in email client, but neither could see the newly renamed file. Clearing the recent apps didn't help; I had to reboot the device and then I was able to attach the renamed file to an email.
Regarding issues 1-3
1. Hold the tablet using both your hands, one on each side, you thumbs on the white part of the bezel and your eight remaining fingers, four each hand, on the back of the tablet while pressing with all your fingers and not really applying a lot of pressure but enough.
2. With me it is happening however I might be brushing the home button or the return key without noticing. I tried to pay attention but I do not notice me doing that however it could also be a bug with Kit Kat. I have not read anything on other forums that mentioned anything like it.
3. When I first created them them they were working fine however they started misbehaving after a little while.
4. If hold your thumb for 2 seconds on the screen, does Dolphin collapse to the Home screen?
5. I will look into our issue and try to duplicate the problem.
6. I typed this up on the tablet and while typing on the Samsung keyboard, Dolphin crashed to the Home screen severe times. I noticed that while pressing the space bar, being that it is close to the Home Button, it colapses. I am starting to think that my Home Button is reacting to my touches even though I am not engaging it directly.
Thanks for your reply.