XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How is Hancom Office compared with Office Suite 7 Pro

Tip us?

hajime_android
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default How is Hancom Office compared with Office Suite 7 Pro

Hello, how is Hancom Office compared with Office Suite 7 Pro? Is Handcom better in all aspects?

Duly.noted
Old
Thanks Meter 83
HANCOM is better than everything in every respect. Seriously its 99% microsoft office down to all those neat options I never use. It even looks like office with drop down windows and everything

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Its the forst office suite for android that you could actually use for real work (with a bluetooth keyboard of course)

The Following User Says Thank You to Duly.noted For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rueben68
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duly.noted View Post
HANCOM is better than everything in every respect. Seriously its 99% microsoft office down to all those neat options I never use. It even looks like office with drop down windows and everything

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Its the forst office suite for android that you could actually use for real work (with a bluetooth keyboard of course)

Totally agree HANCOM is as close to Microsoft Office as it gets. IT IS GREAT!

ad78
Old
Thanks Meter 45
i purchased the 7 pro probably like over a year. but now when i bought the pro 12.2 i didnt bother to install it because the HANCOM is freaking awesome! this is the reason why i returned the surface pro 2!

flipper2006
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Hancom is better. Comparing it directly with Microsoft Office 2013 on a Touch screen laptop. This one is better.
Phones ->Treo's - >Blackberry 8900 ->Blackberry 9700 ->HTC Touch Pro -> Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant -> Samsung Galaxy SII
Tablets - Nook Color -> Motorola Xoom -> Acer Iconia -> Nook Tablet (Returned) -> Transformer Prime (Exchanged For Infinity) -> Transformer Infinity (Exchanged For Galaxy Note 10.1)

Duly.noted
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2006 View Post
Hancom is better. Comparing it directly with Microsoft Office 2013 on a Touch screen laptop. This one is better.
I like hancom but I havent been able to look at these side by side. Is this a legitimate opinion based on using both?

woowdy
Old
Thanks Meter 23
the only thing that will be better is the red line or the blue line that come under the word when you make a grammar or spelling mistake. I would love if they have it so you can type and check it later becasue sometime I have some Idea and I have to type it fast then get back and fix any mistake I made because it is clear with the line below the worlds

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Duly.noted
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by woowdy View Post
the only thing that will be better is the red line or the blue line that come under the word when you make a grammar or spelling mistake. I would love if they have it so you can type and check it later becasue sometime I have some Idea and I have to type it fast then get back and fix any mistake I made because it is clear with the line below the worlds

It has a spell checker that scans the entire document for mistakes and lets you replace them

woowdy
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duly.noted View Post
It has a spell checker that scans the entire document for mistakes and lets you replace them
I will check it out. Thanks

FreshlyBrewed
Old
(Last edited by FreshlyBrewed; 29th March 2014 at 07:33 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Spell Checker

The spell checker is a bit hit and miss, if you use a word with an apostrophe in it it won't count the whole word together, ie it doesn't count the t in "didn't" so it thinks you spelt it wrong.

The major glaring omission is the lack of a word count feature! I contacted Hancom about this and they said they would consider adding it

Other than that though it really is great, far better than anything else I've tried.