Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,535 Members 39,940 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How is Hancom Office compared with Office Suite 7 Pro

Tip us?

hajime_android
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default How is Hancom Office compared with Office Suite 7 Pro

Hello, how is Hancom Office compared with Office Suite 7 Pro? Is Handcom better in all aspects?

Duly.noted
Old
Thanks Meter 102
HANCOM is better than everything in every respect. Seriously its 99% microsoft office down to all those neat options I never use. It even looks like office with drop down windows and everything

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Its the forst office suite for android that you could actually use for real work (with a bluetooth keyboard of course)

The Following User Says Thank You to Duly.noted For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rueben68
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duly.noted View Post
HANCOM is better than everything in every respect. Seriously its 99% microsoft office down to all those neat options I never use. It even looks like office with drop down windows and everything

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Its the forst office suite for android that you could actually use for real work (with a bluetooth keyboard of course)

Totally agree HANCOM is as close to Microsoft Office as it gets. IT IS GREAT!

ad78
Old
Thanks Meter 56
i purchased the 7 pro probably like over a year. but now when i bought the pro 12.2 i didnt bother to install it because the HANCOM is freaking awesome! this is the reason why i returned the surface pro 2!

flipper2006
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Hancom is better. Comparing it directly with Microsoft Office 2013 on a Touch screen laptop. This one is better.
Phones ->Treo's - >Blackberry 8900 ->Blackberry 9700 ->HTC Touch Pro -> Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant -> Samsung Galaxy SII
Tablets - Nook Color -> Motorola Xoom -> Acer Iconia -> Nook Tablet (Returned) -> Transformer Prime (Exchanged For Infinity) -> Transformer Infinity (Exchanged For Galaxy Note 10.1)

Duly.noted
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2006 View Post
Hancom is better. Comparing it directly with Microsoft Office 2013 on a Touch screen laptop. This one is better.
I like hancom but I havent been able to look at these side by side. Is this a legitimate opinion based on using both?

drmarquis
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2006 View Post
the 2 are similar
i prefer office

woowdy
Old
Thanks Meter 24
the only thing that will be better is the red line or the blue line that come under the word when you make a grammar or spelling mistake. I would love if they have it so you can type and check it later becasue sometime I have some Idea and I have to type it fast then get back and fix any mistake I made because it is clear with the line below the worlds

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Duly.noted
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by woowdy View Post
the only thing that will be better is the red line or the blue line that come under the word when you make a grammar or spelling mistake. I would love if they have it so you can type and check it later becasue sometime I have some Idea and I have to type it fast then get back and fix any mistake I made because it is clear with the line below the worlds

It has a spell checker that scans the entire document for mistakes and lets you replace them

woowdy
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duly.noted View Post
It has a spell checker that scans the entire document for mistakes and lets you replace them
I will check it out. Thanks