How is Hancom Office compared with Office Suite 7 Pro

OP hajime_android

27th February 2014, 11:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

478 posts
Hello, how is Hancom Office compared with Office Suite 7 Pro? Is Handcom better in all aspects?
27th February 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 104

499 posts
HANCOM is better than everything in every respect. Seriously its 99% microsoft office down to all those neat options I never use. It even looks like office with drop down windows and everything

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Its the forst office suite for android that you could actually use for real work (with a bluetooth keyboard of course)

The Following User Says Thank You to Duly.noted For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2014, 01:46 AM   |  #3  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 29

197 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duly.noted

HANCOM is better than everything in every respect. Seriously its 99% microsoft office down to all those neat options I never use. It even looks like office with drop down windows and everything

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Its the forst office suite for android that you could actually use for real work (with a bluetooth keyboard of course)

Totally agree HANCOM is as close to Microsoft Office as it gets. IT IS GREAT!
28th February 2014, 03:24 PM   |  #4  
Flag Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 60

461 posts
i purchased the 7 pro probably like over a year. but now when i bought the pro 12.2 i didnt bother to install it because the HANCOM is freaking awesome! this is the reason why i returned the surface pro 2!
1st March 2014, 02:14 AM   |  #5  
Flag Hollywood, FL
Thanks Meter: 39

631 posts
Hancom is better. Comparing it directly with Microsoft Office 2013 on a Touch screen laptop. This one is better.
2nd March 2014, 02:48 AM   |  #6  

499 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2006

Hancom is better. Comparing it directly with Microsoft Office 2013 on a Touch screen laptop. This one is better.

I like hancom but I havent been able to look at these side by side. Is this a legitimate opinion based on using both?

12th June 2014, 11:14 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 3

20 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2006

the 2 are similar
i prefer office
24th March 2014, 03:58 PM   |  #8  
Flag Springfield Mo
Thanks Meter: 24

144 posts
More
the only thing that will be better is the red line or the blue line that come under the word when you make a grammar or spelling mistake. I would love if they have it so you can type and check it later becasue sometime I have some Idea and I have to type it fast then get back and fix any mistake I made because it is clear with the line below the worlds

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
25th March 2014, 06:37 PM   |  #9  

499 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by woowdy

the only thing that will be better is the red line or the blue line that come under the word when you make a grammar or spelling mistake. I would love if they have it so you can type and check it later becasue sometime I have some Idea and I have to type it fast then get back and fix any mistake I made because it is clear with the line below the worlds

It has a spell checker that scans the entire document for mistakes and lets you replace them
25th March 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #10  
Flag Springfield Mo
Thanks Meter: 24

144 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duly.noted

It has a spell checker that scans the entire document for mistakes and lets you replace them

I will check it out. Thanks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread