This is for both variants. (GT-I9105/GT-I9105P)
Here is a Youtube video by me, which can help you to root.
LINK : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lxd7fDqk
So what you need ?
-Android 4.2.2 (If you want to flash custom rom ||| if not 4.1.2 is okay)
-You can flash 4.2.2 via odin find your firmware at sammobile.com
-Samsung USB Drivers (If your phone cant be detected)
-Odin 3.07 (Flashing Tool) LINK : http://d-h.st/hSj
-CWM Recovery I9105/P LINK : http://d-h.st/oKe (Android 4.1.2)
-CWM Recovery I9105P LINK : http://d-h.st/II4 (Android 4.2.2)
-CWM Recovery I9105 LINK : http://d-h.st/bq8 (Android 4.2.2)
-Root Package LINK : http://download.chainfire.eu/345/Sup...erSU-v1.51.zip
-Brain, and pair of eyes.
How to root ?
-Open Odin 3.07.exe
-Put your phone into Download Mod
(Power button-Home button-Volume down button,at same time)
-When you enter in Download Mod, you should get blue box on Odin 3.07
-Uncheck Auto Reboot option
-Go to PDA and find your recovery, then click on OK
-After you checked everything click on Start
-It should take around up to 30-40 seconds
- When its finished take out battery, put it again
- Go to recovery mode
(Power button-Home button-Volume up button,at the same time)
-Navigate with Volume Rockers (Volume Up- Volume Down)
- Select via Power Button
- go to install zip from sdcard ( if you putted in your phone)
- go to install zip from sdcard/sdcard1 (if you putted on sdcard)
- Find root package, and install it via pressing power button
-go back and reboot system now
You have rooted your s2 plus !
If you brick your phone im not responsible.
Do at your own risk.
If you have questions, i will answer
You can contact me :
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/jovan.tukictukili
- Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/+JovanTukic/posts
- Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePsY111
- Instagram : http://ink361.com/app/users/318077462/photos
Credits goes to
- @CoolDevelopment for his recoveries