Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have an XT912 flashed to PagePlus. I want to update it to .165 but it's not letting me.

First, the OTA nags stopped the second I connected to PP so I found an update zip to manually flash it over at From Howardforums, people said they were able to do the OTA by reverting a setting in the buildprop that was changed during the flashing and temp unrooted with Voodoo. Then just put everything back when it was done.

I went into recovery and attempted to flash it. There were errors about Acousticwarning.apk. After some reading, it seems there was a conflict that the update couldn't find the bloatware that I removed. One thread said to copy/paste the apks from the system/app file in the stock rom elsewhere to my phone (I took them from the stock rom in Matt's utility). Didn't work. So, I used Matt's utility to flash stock (without data wipe) and tried again. No dice. The phone started downloading the OTA and then aborted the install. Twice. During all of this, I had lost the settings for the PP flash. I reflashed for PP and got everything working, but I still can't get the .165 update to install.

Any ideas?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread