Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,979 Members 47,459 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto G in saudi arabia

Tip us?
 
ali.sbi
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 103
Join Date: May 2011
Default Moto G in saudi arabia

moto g is not available in my country so I gonna travel to suadi arabia. please some one led me to where can i found this phone in suadi arabia only for single sim x1032 version?tnx
 
AstroBoy89
Old
#2  
AstroBoy89's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 47
Join Date: Oct 2012
If I were buying a phone to use overseas, I would just buy it online through Motorola or amazon. Those are the places you can buy the unlocked international gsm version, whereas most retail stores carry the CDMA version, at least that's how it is in the U.S. I wouldn't buy it in Saudi Arabia as their prices tend to be high, so ordering it online would be the cheapest option and shipping times aren't too bad; about 1 week or less.

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk
 
rapnix
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 79
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.sbi View Post
moto g is not available in my country so I gonna travel to suadi arabia. please some one led me to where can i found this phone in suadi arabia only for single sim x1032 version?tnx
you can go to EXTRA or in BATHA ( if you know that place ) there in sony building on the 3rd floor you can see lot of shops selling moto g. But all this one is in dual sim which is international version.
 
ali.sbi
Old
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 103
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapnix View Post
you can go to EXTRA or in BATHA ( if you know that place ) there in sony building on the 3rd floor you can see lot of shops selling moto g. But all this one is in dual sim which is international version.
tnx for your reply.you mean that i can't find single sim?i only want single sim dual is useless for me. and what's the price for moto G in saudi arabia?
 
Pir4t3
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 104
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Syria
i think it's for 899 SR for 16 GB or 799 SR for 8 GB from Jarir Bookstore
 
rapnix
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 79
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pir4t3 View Post
i think it's for 899 SR for 16 GB or 799 SR for 8 GB from Jarir Bookstore
do you where we can buy some of this cover for our moto g?
 
Pir4t3
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 104
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Syria
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapnix View Post
do you where we can buy some of this cover for our moto g?
at the same store .. Jarir
but if you wanna buy moto g from them .. i don't recommend it .. it's xt1033 " dual sim " .. for me i don't like dual sim because you can't install roms " not all the roms here are compatible with this version "
 
rapnix
Old
#8  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 79
Join Date: Mar 2007
If you want single sim you can order in any online store

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
 
ali.sbi
Old
#9  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 103
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapnix View Post
If you want single sim you can order in any online store

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
yeah but for some reasons i'm not able to order online. you're saying i can't find the single sim in retail stores in madinah or mekka?
 
rapnix
Old
#10  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 79
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.sbi View Post
yeah but for some reasons i'm not able to order online. you're saying i can't find the single sim in retail stores in madinah or mekka?
try in here try to order in souq.com i think there shop is only here in riyadh
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

[OTA Captured] Verizon LG G Pad 8.3 Finally Gets Official KitKat Update

It’s been almost nine months since the LG G Pad … more

Enjoy Wallpaper Overload with PhotoPhase

We don’t usually feature live wallpapers on the XDA Portal unless they are somewhat innovative … more

Monitor What Your Phone’s Camera Sees with Android Wear

Having a smart device strapped to your wrist certainly has its merits. A … more

Mod Lets You Have Stereo Speakers on Your Sony Xperia Z1 (Sort Of)

The stereo speakers onthe Sony Xperia Z2areprobably a relatively large … more