I just got an Asurion replacement DNA the other day and I wanted to S-Off, Root, Recovery Image, and new KitKat ROM.
So, I was able to use Rumrunner, and that worked out fine.
I rooted my DNA and then loaded TWRP 2.6.3, and that worked fine as well.
My intent was to load GPE and I d/l'd it to my phone (not knowing it was a corrupt download).
So I got into recovery, wiped, wiped, reset, and loaded the ROM - and it puked all over itself.
Now, I have a phone that is in recovery, has no image, and I can't figure out how to put one on it.
I'm running Mint Linux, but I have access to a W7 laptop if I need it.
It's my daily driver, I'm frustrated, upset, and stupid. And I could certainly use some help.