Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 52,244 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android Voice to Text Apk

Tip us?
 
tvos
Old
#1  
tvos's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 81
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Question Android Voice to Text Apk

Friends,

Just recently flashed MIUI rom and noticed that Android Voice to Text is missing. I would like to have this back but
not sure of what app it is. I went to the google play store, scoured the web and come up empty.

This is the app that integrates into voice to text for texting, app voice to text, system etc.

Please advise and Thank You,

tvos
 
NiMaD83
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 65
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvos View Post
Friends,

Just recently flashed MIUI rom and noticed that Android Voice to Text is missing. I would like to have this back but
not sure of what app it is. I went to the google play store, scoured the web and come up empty.

This is the app that integrates into voice to text for texting, app voice to text, system etc.

Please advise and Thank You,

tvos
I too just flashed a rom that this missing from and I need something like this as well!

Thanks
 
tvos
Old
#3  
tvos's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 81
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Anyone BUMP??

thank you

tvos
 
dynospectrum
Old
#4  
dynospectrum's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 346
Posts: 719
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chicago, IL
You need to install Google Search ;]

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...quicksearchbox

SGH-M919 / SlimKat 4.4.2 / KT-SGS4 Kernel / PhilZ Touch 6
The Following User Says Thank You to dynospectrum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tvos
Old
#5  
tvos's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 81
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynospectrum View Post
You need to install Google Search ;]

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...quicksearchbox

SGH-M919 / SlimKat 4.4.2 / KT-SGS4 Kernel / PhilZ Touch 6
thanx, I already figured it out and changed the keyboard to GV.

appreciate the follow-up

tvos
 
NiMaD83
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 65
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynospectrum View Post
You need to install Google Search ;]

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...quicksearchbox

SGH-M919 / SlimKat 4.4.2 / KT-SGS4 Kernel / PhilZ Touch 6
Thanks. Voice search is working but still not selectable in a mms message.

-using GOOGLE EDITION 4.4.2 BY Danvdh
 
dynospectrum
Old
#7  
dynospectrum's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 346
Posts: 719
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMaD83 View Post
Thanks. Voice search is working but still not selectable in a mms message.

-using GOOGLE EDITION 4.4.2 BY Danvdh
You need to enable it in Language settings like in my screenshot.

SGH-M919 / SlimKat 4.4.2 / KT-SGS4 Kernel / PhilZ Touch 6
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Run, Jump, and Shoot in Tales of Ciaxia

There are certain types of games that have become paramount of the portable gaming world. As we have … more

Samsung Gear Live Stock Firmware Image Pulled, Temp Root

Just yesterday,XDA Recognized Developer and TV ProducerAdamOutlertore apart … more