Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 49,990 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy tab 3 7.0 doesn't boot correctly

Tip us?

gaisotter
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Galaxy tab 3 7.0 doesn't boot correctly

Hey.
This is my first time at this site and I am not sure if it's the best place to post this. I searched for solution but didn't find it anywhere.

I have a galaxy tab 3 SM-T210. I installed crash rom succesfully and it worked great, but it didn't have the samsung boot animation when i booted it. It wasn't a problem until last night. I downloaded a couple launchers from play store and it got a little laggy. Then I went to bed and didn't look at my tab until the next evening. The screen remained black after I pressed the lock button. Then I put it to the charger, and still nothing happened. I tried to reboot it and it showed the normal "samsung galaxy tab 3" but after it, no boot animation. Usually it worked when I pressed the lock button after like 5 minutes, but now it didn't do anything. It didn't go to recovery mode or download mode. Whenever I try to boot it, there is only the "samsung galaxy tab 3" text but after it the screen remains black. It can't do anything but display the start of the boot animation.
Any tips on fixing this?

gr8nole
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2801

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaisotter View Post
Hey.
This is my first time at this site and I am not sure if it's the best place to post this. I searched for solution but didn't find it anywhere.

I have a galaxy tab 3 SM-T210. I installed crash rom succesfully and it worked great, but it didn't have the samsung boot animation when i booted it. It wasn't a problem until last night. I downloaded a couple launchers from play store and it got a little laggy. Then I went to bed and didn't look at my tab until the next evening. The screen remained black after I pressed the lock button. Then I put it to the charger, and still nothing happened. I tried to reboot it and it showed the normal "samsung galaxy tab 3" but after it, no boot animation. Usually it worked when I pressed the lock button after like 5 minutes, but now it didn't do anything. It didn't go to recovery mode or download mode. Whenever I try to boot it, there is only the "samsung galaxy tab 3" text but after it the screen remains black. It can't do anything but display the start of the boot animation.
Any tips on fixing this?
Try installing this latest blackhawk kernel.
>>>>------;;;;----->
The Following User Says Thank You to gr8nole For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gaisotter
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8nole View Post
Try installing this latest blackhawk kernel.
How can I do it? I cant go to download or recovery mode.

turoki
Old
(Last edited by turoki; 5th March 2014 at 04:47 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaisotter View Post
How can I do it? I cant go to download or recovery mode.

Im having pretty much the same issue i boot and there is no Samsung logo the screen goes black and i keep pressing buttons and then it goes to the home screen supper annoying

kazzot17
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Yea, happens to me too and it's driving me crazy

Sent from my SM-T210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Samsung GALAXY tab 3 (SM-T210)
Samsung GALAXY Ace (S5830)
iPhone 4S (Jailbreak)

kazzot17
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Ive managed to solve it with ROM toolkit, you can find it on gp.

iPhone 4S (Jailbreak)

Sidney Costa
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzot17 View Post
Ive managed to solve it with ROM toolkit, you can find it on gp.

Sorry, but I'm new on these forum and would like to know where to find the ROM toolkit to solve the problem? what is gp?

kazzot17
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidney Costa View Post
Sorry, but I'm new on these forum and would like to know where to find the ROM toolkit to solve the problem? what is gp?
Google Play

iPhone 4S (Jailbreak)