FORUMS

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey.
This is my first time at this site and I am not sure if it's the best place to post this. I searched for solution but didn't find it anywhere.

I have a galaxy tab 3 SM-T210. I installed crash rom succesfully and it worked great, but it didn't have the samsung boot animation when i booted it. It wasn't a problem until last night. I downloaded a couple launchers from play store and it got a little laggy. Then I went to bed and didn't look at my tab until the next evening. The screen remained black after I pressed the lock button. Then I put it to the charger, and still nothing happened. I tried to reboot it and it showed the normal "samsung galaxy tab 3" but after it, no boot animation. Usually it worked when I pressed the lock button after like 5 minutes, but now it didn't do anything. It didn't go to recovery mode or download mode. Whenever I try to boot it, there is only the "samsung galaxy tab 3" text but after it the screen remains black. It can't do anything but display the start of the boot animation.
Any tips on fixing this?
4th March 2014, 06:34 PM |#2  
gr8nole's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Lynchburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 4,393
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaisotter

Hey.
This is my first time at this site and I am not sure if it's the best place to post this. I searched for solution but didn't find it anywhere.

I have a galaxy tab 3 SM-T210. I installed crash rom succesfully and it worked great, but it didn't have the samsung boot animation when i booted it. It wasn't a problem until last night. I downloaded a couple launchers from play store and it got a little laggy. Then I went to bed and didn't look at my tab until the next evening. The screen remained black after I pressed the lock button. Then I put it to the charger, and still nothing happened. I tried to reboot it and it showed the normal "samsung galaxy tab 3" but after it, no boot animation. Usually it worked when I pressed the lock button after like 5 minutes, but now it didn't do anything. It didn't go to recovery mode or download mode. Whenever I try to boot it, there is only the "samsung galaxy tab 3" text but after it the screen remains black. It can't do anything but display the start of the boot animation.
Any tips on fixing this?

Try installing this latest blackhawk kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to gr8nole For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2014, 06:47 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8nole

Try installing this latest blackhawk kernel.

How can I do it? I cant go to download or recovery mode.
5th March 2014, 04:32 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaisotter

How can I do it? I cant go to download or recovery mode.


Im having pretty much the same issue i boot and there is no Samsung logo the screen goes black and i keep pressing buttons and then it goes to the home screen supper annoying
Last edited by turoki; 5th March 2014 at 04:47 AM.
6th March 2014, 05:47 AM |#5  
kazzot17's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tārgu Mureş
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Yea, happens to me too and it's driving me crazy

Sent from my SM-T210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th March 2014, 07:34 AM |#6  
kazzot17's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tārgu Mureş
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Ive managed to solve it with ROM toolkit, you can find it on gp.

Sent from my SM-T210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th March 2014, 02:21 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzot17

Ive managed to solve it with ROM toolkit, you can find it on gp.

Sent from my SM-T210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sorry, but I'm new on these forum and would like to know where to find the ROM toolkit to solve the problem? what is gp?
8th March 2014, 08:24 AM |#8  
kazzot17's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tārgu Mureş
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidney Costa

Sorry, but I'm new on these forum and would like to know where to find the ROM toolkit to solve the problem? what is gp?

Google Play

Sent from my SM-T210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes