How Open Source Can Help Your Project w/ Ethan Yonker – BABBQ2014

People have finally recovered from this years Big Android BBQ … more

Add Frequency Bands to Your Qualcomm Device

Those of you who travel quite a bit undoubtedly own more than one device due to frequency band … more

More Android 5.0 Details Revealed, Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker – XDA TV

Google talks more about Android 5.0 Lollipop! That and much … more

Google Allows Search Queries To Interact With Apps

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings lots of new features that are quite useful for end users and … more
Post Reply

Flappy Bird crash after "Gears" logo

OP dcarlson01

5th March 2014, 01:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
I was just wondering if anyone else is having issues with Flappy Bird crashing after the "Gears" logo shows up on the screen? I am on CROMI-X 5.4 rom. I have also tried the app on my gf's tf700 and I get the same result. When I originally had installed the app I was able to play it. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks
5th March 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #2  
sbdags's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kenilworth, Coventry
Thanks Meter: 13,132
 
11,644 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarlson01

I was just wondering if anyone else is having issues with Flappy Bird crashing after the "Gears" logo shows up on the screen? I am on CROMI-X 5.4 rom. I have also tried the app on my gf's tf700 and I get the same result. When I originally had installed the app I was able to play it. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

What rom is your gf's using?

Learn how to grab a logcat and post the results please.
5th March 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
logcat
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags

What rom is your gf's using?

Learn how to grab a logcat and post the results please.

I do have logcat installed. I will try to get that up asap. Thanks
6th March 2014, 04:43 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
logcat
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags

What rom is your gf's using?

Learn how to grab a logcat and post the results please.

I am trying to add the logcat as an attachment. Every time I add it, then proceed to click on submit I lose the ability to click on anything. I also become unable to type anything after adding the attachment.
6th March 2014, 07:15 AM   |  #5  
sbdags's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kenilworth, Coventry
Thanks Meter: 13,132
 
11,644 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarlson01

I am trying to add the logcat as an attachment. Every time I add it, then proceed to click on submit I lose the ability to click on anything. I also become unable to type anything after adding the attachment.

Sounds like your browser is having java script issues.

Send it to sbdags at gmail please.
Last edited by sbdags; 6th March 2014 at 04:55 PM.
6th March 2014, 02:40 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
logcat
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags

Sounds like your browser is having java script issues.

Send it to sbdsgs at gmail please.

I was somehow able to add it finally. It should be available now. Thanks for the help
6th March 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #7  
sbdags's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kenilworth, Coventry
Thanks Meter: 13,132
 
11,644 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarlson01

I was somehow able to add it finally. It should be available now. Thanks for the help

Try setting your DPI back 240 first. Flappy chicks seems to be very confused about what res your device has.
6th March 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
logcat
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags

What rom is your gf's using?

Learn how to grab a logcat and post the results please.

My gf's tf700 is running one of your clean roms. I think 3.2.1. Not 100% positive on the exact but I do know it's a clean rom.
Attached Files
File Type: zip logcat_and_device_info.zip - [Click for QR Code] (11.4 KB, 4 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Transformer TF700 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank