Galaxy Tab 2, Charging problem.

OP v1v14n

5th March 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 28

63 posts
Hi friends,

I've been using my tab for over a year now, but since the last few days I am having issues with charging, the tab shows 0% and when I keep it on charging within a minute the battery shows 100% and then keeps decreasing, even after keeping it for charge the entire night the battery just doesn't charge, even last night it was charging but today when I woke up the battery was only 37%.

I searched online, tried a few solutions that i found, resetting the battery, tried flashing back to some older ROM, din't work. So guys please tell me is this a battery issue which would be solved by changing the battery only or is there any other solution?

Thanks
8th March 2014, 07:27 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 12

49 posts
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1v14n

Hi friends,

I've been using my tab for over a year now, but since the last few days I am having issues with charging, the tab shows 0% and when I keep it on charging within a minute the battery shows 100% and then keeps decreasing, even after keeping it for charge the entire night the battery just doesn't charge, even last night it was charging but today when I woke up the battery was only 37%.

I searched online, tried a few solutions that i found, resetting the battery, tried flashing back to some older ROM, din't work. So guys please tell me is this a battery issue which would be solved by changing the battery only or is there any other solution?

Thanks

well bro mine is showing similar problem but it is charging properly ,,,sometimes if the charging process interopts due to any reason so it won't get charged for 3-6 hours but otherwise my battery backup is fine.....
13th March 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #3  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 38

139 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1v14n

Hi friends,

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi8851

well bro mine is showing similar problem but it is charging properly ,,,sometimes if the charging process interopts due to any reason so it won't get charged for 3-6 hours but otherwise my battery backup is fine.....

Ask all your queries and discussion in this thread

GENERAL CHAT!! All XDA'ers Welcome (noobs included)
please dont create a whole thread for a single question buddy
please keep the general section clean
19th March 2014, 07:07 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 28

63 posts
Sure, next time onwards. Coming back to the issue its been solved, it was a charger issue, changed the charger and everything is working fine now.

Sent from my GT-P3100
20th March 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Do u try battery calibration app?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread