MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more
Post Reply

My Droid Razr Maxx HD is Bricked Please Help

5th March 2014, 11:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
please help me!! everytime i start phone or try to flash it, it always gives me this...


AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S)
10.9B(*) )sha-1e9f557, 2013-09-26 12:31:42)
eMMC Info: Size 32GB


Device is LOCKED, Status Code: 0

Battery OK

Transfer Mode:
USB Connected



No Valid PIV block in SP for system
piv validation failed (system)
Fastboot Reason: Boot Failure"


^^^^ ****PROBLEM SOLVED AND ALL IS WELL NOW THANK YOU****
Last edited by r3m1x; 7th March 2014 at 06:05 AM.
7th March 2014, 06:49 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Flag Layton
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3m1x

please help me!! everytime i start phone or try to flash it, it always gives me this...


AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S)
10.9B(*) )sha-1e9f557, 2013-09-26 12:31:42)
eMMC Info: Size 32GB


Device is LOCKED, Status Code: 0

Battery OK

Transfer Mode:
USB Connected



No Valid PIV block in SP for system
piv validation failed (system)
Fastboot Reason: Boot Failure"


^^^^ ****PROBLEM SOLVED AND ALL IS WELL NOW THANK YOU****



Any update on how you fixed it?
8th March 2014, 01:34 PM   |  #3  
Zeljko1234's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 1,875
 
2,953 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
I really hate when someone ask for help, find solution and then just write "solved". Completely useless, better don't write anything.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeljko1234 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeljko1234

I really hate when someone ask for help, find solution and then just write "solved". Completely useless, better don't write anything.

I have posted several times but I have not gotten any assistance.
I dont think My issue is documented anywhere so hope someone will help?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51115231
18th March 2014, 12:54 PM   |  #5  
Zeljko1234's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 1,875
 
2,953 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by is0lde

I have posted several times but I have not gotten any assistance.
I dont think My issue is documented anywhere so hope someone will help?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51115231

I still don't see how you solved your problem. Could you please be kind enough to share with community? A lot of people will be very thankful.
18th March 2014, 01:05 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeljko1234

I still don't see how you solved your problem. Could you please be kind enough to share with community? A lot of people will be very thankful.

I think you confuse me with the other user r3m1x.
I have not found a solution - I see your an Admin so I hope you can help me? PLEEEEEASE
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in RAZR HD Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank