Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

XPERIA Z1 Compact Carbon white

5th March 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag www.XPERIA.cz
Thanks Meter: 2,066

900 posts
Donate to Me
More
So after huge succes of black version Sony XPERIA Z1 Carbon today i want to show you white version of this mod... It is not only about design, phone is holding better in my hand and back cover is now good protected under scratch. How you like this mod? I recommended this skin, it is really nice and price is not high... PS: i recommended see video (in czech), you will see much more than only on photos (which are not so quality for this time)

e-shop - http://www.skinzone.eu/themes/carbon...on/36-944.html

source - www.xperia.cz

8th March 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 63

528 posts
More
No frontal? Strange. Could we have some frontal shots too?
9th March 2014, 08:59 AM   |  #3  
Flag Modena
Thanks Meter: 23

503 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathaniya

No frontal? Strange. Could we have some frontal shots too?

The skin from skinzone doesn't have a front element.

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to heavyhms For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2014, 05:13 AM   |  #4  

528 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhms

Ok, i just wanted to see. How'd it look from front. There is no frontal so it got me thinking.
11th March 2014, 12:27 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhms

this correct, we dont produce the front skin part as a standard. We can obviously produce it on demand. We produce Screenshield polyurethan type of protection film covering complete display.
18th March 2014, 06:42 PM   |  #6  

528 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kedushapa

this correct, we dont produce the front skin part as a standard. We can obviously produce it on demand. We produce Screenshield polyurethan type of protection film covering complete display.

I was wondering could you produce a screen protector/ guard that has bezel color, same as the back panel (except black Z1 Compact). Like there's color uniformity (front and back) in Black Z1 Compact. And Lime, white, pink have black front panels. That looks half-done job, ugly or weird.

I hope am making sense. If you could produce something of that sort, that colours the bezel, same as the back panel yet it protects the screen.

It'll be a huge hit. Am sure lot of people may agree to this.

Thanks and Regards.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app
18th March 2014, 07:07 PM   |  #7  

12 posts
Quote:

I was wondering could you produce a screen protector/ guard that has bezel color, same as the back panel (except black Z1 Compact). Like there's color uniformity (front and back) in Black Z1 Compact. And Lime, white, pink have black front panels. That looks half-done job, ugly or weird.

I hope am making sense. If you could produce something of that sort, that colours the bezel, same as the back panel yet it protects the screen.

Thanks and Regards.

I am sure we can as we have the cutting guide complete (size of the visoble screen bezel, the rest of the front and the back or side if needed). The best. As I said before we dont attempt to produce thin pieces as they most likely go off after some time. What we could do for XDA members we would add to our admin a special cutting guide e.g. XPERIA Z1 Compact XDA. For us it would be clear that we do the complete cover (display, front bezel absed on a skin e.g. carbon, and back/side). The only think we can do is to communicate this as I am too junior member and the message would be far too commercial. What do you reckon?
6th May 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #8  
Flag Penang
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks and Regards.

I agree 👍
15th March 2014, 01:26 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hello,

I have received my carbon skin today
I would like to know if it is neccessary to spray an special liquid on the device in order to clean it correctly?
16th March 2014, 05:23 PM   |  #10  

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by B4DBOY

Hello,

I have received my carbon skin today
I would like to know if it is neccessary to spray an special liquid on the device in order to clean it correctly?

Yes of course, you may as long as you dont have any other cleaning liquid at home. The spray contains alcohol (certain percentage) so it can be used for cleaning.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread