FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Ok so i've been messing with some other kernels to see if any of them would work, and needed a quick way to get out of bootloops. I haven't seen one yet so I mad a flashable Stock Kernel. Have fun.

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407576394
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to dragonstalker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2014, 01:16 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Have you tried this with an international 4.4.2 rom? I tried an international rom earlier but wifi wouldnt work. Any ideas?
6th March 2014, 02:33 AM |#3  
_INSPIREed's Avatar
Senior Member
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 778
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydigital00

Have you tried this with an international 4.4.2 rom? I tried an international rom earlier but wifi wouldnt work. Any ideas?


Im on Echoe rom and everything works fine?
I didn't do anything special either. Just on the 4.4 bootloader. If your on 4.3 bootloader then maybe flash the wifi/bluetooth/nfc fix
6th March 2014, 02:36 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _INSPIREed

Im on Echoe rom and everything works fine?
I didn't do anything special either. Just on the 4.4 bootloader. If your on 4.3 bootloader then maybe flash the wifi/bluetooth/nfc fix

How did you get 4.4 intl rom to work on tmobile n3
6th March 2014, 02:36 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Are you on 4.4.2 with the new bootloader? I did the OTA update, rooted, jnstalled twrp recovery and then tried instalking an international rom. It booted but the wifi did not work.
6th March 2014, 02:45 AM |#6  
_INSPIREed's Avatar
Senior Member
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 778
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamolu

How did you get 4.4 intl rom to work on tmobile n3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydigital00

Are you on 4.4.2 with the new bootloader? I did the OTA update, rooted, jnstalled twrp recovery and then tried instalking an international rom. It booted but the wifi did not work.


Yes I'm on 4.4 bootloader. I flashed the tmobile 4.4 nb4 tar. via odin. Flashed CF auto root n9005 version via Odin, and then flashed the TWRP .tar that @bigbiff posted via odin as well. Then in TWRP flashed the latest Philz recovery zip that works with 4.4 bootloader (thats my preference, I like PhilZ.) Then just downloaded and installed Echoe. By the way I had no idea International 4.4 Roms were sooo much faster than ours...its quite noticeable. WIFI and everything works out of box. no need to flash any kernels or anything.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _INSPIREed For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2014, 02:52 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
I get stuck at Samsung Note 3 Screen..
6th March 2014, 02:56 AM |#8  
_INSPIREed's Avatar
Senior Member
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 778
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazywhitie

I get stuck at Samsung Note 3 Screen..

gonna need more info if you want some help bud
The Following User Says Thank You to _INSPIREed For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2014, 04:03 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _INSPIREed

gonna need more info if you want some help bud

Sorry for late response. I flashed kernal when I reboot it just hangs at the samsung load screen.. once I flash back to the one from the stock 4.4.2 rom it works fine

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
6th March 2014, 03:17 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _INSPIREed

Yes I'm on 4.4 bootloader. I flashed the tmobile 4.4 nb4 tar. via odin. Flashed CF auto root n9005 version via Odin, and then flashed the TWRP .tar that @bigbiff posted via odin as well. Then in TWRP flashed the latest Philz recovery zip that works with 4.4 bootloader (thats my preference, I like PhilZ.) Then just downloaded and installed Echoe. By the way I had no idea International 4.4 Roms were sooo much faster than ours...its quite noticeable. WIFI and everything works out of box. no need to flash any kernels or anything.


Can you send me the link to the Philz recover you used? I tried installing Sweet Rom (international) and it wiped my internal storage. Want to try Philz to see if that will resove that problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes