FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
This app ViPER has too many settings for me to handle. Dont know where to start lol but lots of people talk about it so it must be nice once it is set correctly?
This topic is for people to share their custom ViPER settings. Sharing is caring
6th March 2014, 01:34 PM |#2  
proyatzu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 218
 
More
Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1394112843007.jpg
Views:	1118
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	2616438   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1394112852104.jpg
Views:	942
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	2616443   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1394112859690.jpg
Views:	864
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	2616444   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1394112869100.jpg
Views:	739
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	2616445   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1394112876594.jpg
Views:	649
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	2616446  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to proyatzu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2014, 02:32 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 529
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by proyatzu

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app

Thanks!
I can not find a lot of the settings you have on my phone. Maybe you have different version of ViPER or different audio mods, would be really nice if you could upload/link to the same APK/mod you have
Thanks again, very nice of you
6th March 2014, 03:22 PM |#4  
CononCon's Avatar
Member
Flag -Private-
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by torstenconrad

Thanks!
I can not find a lot of the settings you have on my phone. Maybe you have different version of ViPER or different audio mods, would be really nice if you could upload/link to the same APK/mod you have
Thanks again, very nice of you

Umm you change the view mode to something else. Something like expert or moderate.
The Following User Says Thank You to CononCon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2014, 04:02 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 529
 
More
@proyatzu those settings are AWESOME!! I LOVE IT!! Feels like true surround stuff when using headset
THANKS MAN!
The Following User Says Thank You to torstenconrad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2014, 04:50 PM |#6  
proyatzu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 218
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by torstenconrad

@proyatzu those settings are AWESOME!! I LOVE IT!! Feels like true surround stuff when using headset
THANKS MAN!

Glad i could help you!

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app
6th March 2014, 09:35 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Does the convolver give much?

Sent from my ME173X using xda app-developers app
7th March 2014, 01:33 AM |#8  
CononCon's Avatar
Member
Flag -Private-
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricetus

Does the convolver give much?

Sent from my ME173X using xda app-developers app

This
7th March 2014, 09:09 AM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Yeah you didn't understand me, I want to know if I make the convolver music change or not.?

Sent from my ME173X using xda app-developers app
7th March 2014, 06:04 PM |#10  
proyatzu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 218
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricetus

Yeah you didn't understand me, I want to know if I make the convolver music change or not.?

Sent from my ME173X using xda app-developers app

This is a setting, like the others, that changes the output listen quality of your music, i use it because i personally love how the music comes out with it

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes