Originally Posted by viperedpete1958
HI Fellow Enthusiasts
1) I am looking to purchase a VPN service from Private Internet Access any thoughts, is it a good provider?
2) I am buying a ALL in One HP PC to use with this
3) Which router and DD-wrt should i purchase.
any of your thoughts and ideas are most welcome please keep it so i can understand it (NOT TO TECHNICAL FOR ME LOL)
1. I know everyone seems to love PIA and I can't find anything negative about them anywhere. But they are based in the US. Does that make any difference in terms of whether they are going to give out your data or not? Would they comply with the authorities anymore than a VPN provider in .. let's say Romania or Cyprus?
2. You should buy good PC and should have high Internet Speed with VPN.
3. For router and DD-WRT I would suggest to read this bestvpnservice.com/blog/dd-wrt-vpn-routers-setup-and-list here you can see the setup of VPN on DD-WRT routers