Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,099 Members 46,486 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

N9005 keeps deleting KNOX

Tip us?
 
TeddyLu
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Unhappy N9005 keeps deleting KNOX

hi
I have a challenge with my N9005. It does a reboot, then when I enter the password to login it hangs for a few seconds, and reboots again. When I take take the battery out for a while I'm able to now login. but at this point it says "deleting KNOX". I realise that all my applications are nowhere to be found. Google PlayStore too is off. Bottomline is, there is nothing on the fone at this point; not even the Samsung and Google Folders. Its happend 4 times within the last month.
Please help. Thanks
 
nlatifolia
Old
#2  
nlatifolia's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 156
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Malang, Indonesia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyLu View Post
hi
I have a challenge with my N9005. It does a reboot, then when I enter the password to login it hangs for a few seconds, and reboots again. When I take take the battery out for a while I'm able to now login. but at this point it says "deleting KNOX". I realise that all my applications are nowhere to be found. Google PlayStore too is off. Bottomline is, there is nothing on the fone at this point; not even the Samsung and Google Folders. Its happend 4 times within the last month.
Please help. Thanks
Were u using Knox before ? If u were using Knox all ur data are encrypted inside Knox. The problem arose when Knox container damaged (Knox 0x1). If that is what happened then ur Knox data is surely be gone.
 
TeddyLu
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlatifolia View Post
Were u using Knox before ? If u were using Knox all ur data are encrypted inside Knox. The problem arose when Knox container damaged (Knox 0x1). If that is what happened then ur Knox data is surely be gone.
I hadnt moved any of the data to KNOX. I hardly even use KNOX, though its installed and set up. Is there a solution to the KNOX container getting damaged so often? an update or something available?
Thanks.
 
nlatifolia
Old
#4  
nlatifolia's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 156
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Malang, Indonesia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyLu View Post
I hadnt moved any of the data to KNOX. I hardly even use KNOX, though its installed and set up. Is there a solution to the KNOX container getting damaged so often? an update or something available?
Thanks.
I dont know whats going on to ur phone but it seems that Knox has broken. Check via download mode VolDown-Home-Power at the same time whether Knox values is 0x1 or still 0x0..
 
TeddyLu
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlatifolia View Post
I dont know whats going on to ur phone but it seems that Knox has broken. Check via download mode VolDown-Home-Power at the same time whether Knox values is 0x1 or still 0x0..
It's still 0x0
 
radicalisto
Old
#6  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1389
Posts: 3,431
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
Reflash your Stock ROM, If your KNOX is 0x0 still all it'll do is repair any damage to the system files and restore it.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Browse the Internet with the Innovative Atlas Web Browser

For the most part, Chrome, Firefox, and Dolphin Browser have no real rivals among … more

Choose from Over a Thousand Battery Styles with 3Minit Battery Mod

The battery style in stock Android looks pretty dull. It doesn’t … more

Organize Your Cloud Storage Files with Unclouded

Cloud storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive have grown in popularity dramatically … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Blur Your System Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV

Listen, we love innovative applications and modules that … more