[Q] No Connectivity on MJ9 4.4 ROMS

OP geekcop

9th March 2014, 05:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 5

39 posts
More
I Odin'd the MJ9 radio some time ago and have been able to flash 4.3 custom ROMS based on that radio with no issues at all. The problem comes when I try ANY 4.4 ROM. The ROM and Gapps flash and install with no issue. However, I don't have data or voice connectivity. I'll go into APN settings and it's blank. I've tried manually entering the values, but the changes won't stick. As a point of reference, I'm running the MJ9 radio with TWRP 2.6.3.0 as my recovery.

Ideas?
11th March 2014, 07:34 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 17

48 posts
Use philz or cwm for flashing the 4.4 roms
Last edited by Curtis Craig; 11th March 2014 at 07:35 PM. Reason: wrong info
15th March 2014, 04:13 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Themer
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 4,986

3,507 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekcop

I Odin'd the MJ9 radio some time ago and have been able to flash 4.3 custom ROMS based on that radio with no issues at all. The problem comes when I try ANY 4.4 ROM. The ROM and Gapps flash and install with no issue. However, I don't have data or voice connectivity. I'll go into APN settings and it's blank. I've tried manually entering the values, but the changes won't stick. As a point of reference, I'm running the MJ9 radio with TWRP 2.6.3.0 as my recovery.

Ideas?

Where are you getting the 4.4 roms? Just make sure you are flashing ones for our device i605..
Only other suggestion I can make is making sure mobile network is toggled on..
You shouldn't loose data if you are flashing the proper rom
The Following User Says Thank You to lacoursiere18 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2014, 05:52 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 5

39 posts
More
ROMs are all coming from this very forum. I never occurred to me to check the mobile network, because it's never been an issue with any of the other ROMs I've used.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread