Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,319 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

GT-I9506, Xposed qustion

Tip us?
 
Timpppa
Old
#1  
Timpppa's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 416
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Stockholm
Default GT-I9506, Xposed qustion

A friend of mine has a GT-I9506 and want's to root it and change his statusbar icons. Can he use Xposed? Is Xposed compatible with stock rom?
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 | Omega ROM

The Following User Says Thank You to Timpppa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
fridlack
Old
#2  
fridlack's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 638
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gava, Barcelona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timpppa View Post
A friend of mine has a GT-I9506 and want's to root it and change his statusbar icons. Can he use Xposed? Is Xposed compatible with stock rom?
I am using xposed without problems in 4.3 rooted, wanam module is working like a charm
 
Timpppa
Old
#3  
Timpppa's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 416
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Stockholm
Quote:
Originally Posted by fridlack View Post
I am using xposed without problems in 4.3 rooted, wanam module is working like a charm
Thank you very much!
Is there any more modules compatible with GT-I9506 version?
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 | Omega ROM

 
fridlack
Old
#4  
fridlack's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 638
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gava, Barcelona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timpppa View Post
Thank you very much!
Is there any more modules compatible with GT-I9506 version?
There are a lot of modules compatible with out mobile, most of the TW related mods are compatible, and the general one too
Attached you can find a screenshot of the modules I am using atm
Regards
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1394358530245.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	162.9 KB
ID:	2621360
 
Timpppa
Old
#5  
Timpppa's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 416
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Stockholm
Quote:
Originally Posted by fridlack View Post
There are a lot of modules compatible with out mobile, most of the TW related mods are compatible, and the general one too
Attached you can find a screenshot of the modules I am using atm
Regards
Attachment 2621360
Thank's again How is your battery life with all these modules? Unchanged? Compared to old S4?
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 | Omega ROM

The Following User Says Thank You to Timpppa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
fridlack
Old
#6  
fridlack's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 638
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gava, Barcelona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timpppa View Post
Thank's again How is your battery life with all these modules? Unchanged? Compared to old S4?
I come from s3, and I root and install xposed first day I get my s4+, then I can not compare with or without xposed

I am getting around 4 hours of screen and a full day usage without charging.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to fridlack For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Run, Jump, and Shoot in Tales of Ciaxia

There are certain types of games that have become paramount of the portable gaming world. As we have … more

Samsung Gear Live Stock Firmware Image Pulled, Temp Root

Just yesterday,XDA Recognized Developer and TV ProducerAdamOutlertore apart … more