Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 41,348 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Developers help developers

Tip us?

ChrissoBlanko
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Developers help developers

Hi folks,

I am new to app development and just released my first own game on Google Play and over the last few days i realized that it is really challenging to get downloads and good ratings.

Here is my offer to you: You review my app and i'll review yours. If you need downloads and 5 stars, drop a comment here.

My Game: "Reverse Pong" in Google Play
Description: Simple highscore game. Get as many points as you can by hitting the boards with the ball. Play risky by using the top screen edge for bouncing off to get more points. How much can you score? I tell you what, if you play it for 3-4 times you'll be addicted

Cheers,

Chrisso

beholdermr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissoBlanko View Post
Hi folks,

I am new to app development and just released my first own game on Google Play and over the last few days i realized that it is really challenging to get downloads and good ratings.

Here is my offer to you: You review my app and i'll review yours. If you need downloads and 5 stars, drop a comment here.

Description: Simple highscore game. Get as many points as you can by hitting the boards with the ball. Play risky by using the top screen edge for bouncing off to get more points. How much can you score? I tell you what, if you play it for 3-4 times you'll be addicted

Cheers,

Chrisso
Ok done.. please comment in mine Spacebase Zap in Play, Thanks ( Mariano )

LeonidAlexandrovich
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissoBlanko View Post
Hi folks,

Cheers,

Chrisso
Download, give 5 start, and wrote that this is awesom) Please make same thigs with this "Painted Man"