Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,757 Members 48,397 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

128GB Sandisk MicroSD Work On GPAD

Tip us?
 
snaketooth2007
Old
#1  
snaketooth2007's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 77
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Allentown
Video 128GB Sandisk MicroSD Work On GPAD

Video Test/Review :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KGzi...wOvvGczvMpSzww

Available: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sandisk-...e-00007d89014c

Any Question Just Comment
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snaketooth2007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sleekmason
Old
#2  
sleekmason's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 184
Posts: 383
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Fayetteville
Thank you! Nice vid.
 
nightanole
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 176
Join Date: Mar 2012
So this makes it worth as much as a $1200 ipad...
 
RaiderWill
Old
#4  
RaiderWill's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 248
Posts: 583
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: A Neutron Star
Default Great To Know..

Great Job on the vids Snake
And Thanks for passing on the info.. having a 128 Gb option that works across multiple configs is a good thing..
AS MY 8 MONTHS WITH THE LG G-PAD COMES TO A CLOSE...


I GUESS THERE WERE MORE HIGHS THAN THERE WERE LOWS...
 
snaketooth2007
Old
#5  
snaketooth2007's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 77
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Allentown
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightanole View Post
So this makes it worth as much as a $1200 ipad...
pretty much
 
robotapocalypse
Old
#6  
robotapocalypse's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 70
Join Date: Nov 2011
Nice. I just popped a 64GB card in. The lack of external (and internal) storage is what kept me from buying a Nexus 7. It's ridiculous that they won't put in a simple expansion slot just so they can sell them in different capacities. Well, their loss.
 
tengtengvn
Old
#7  
tengtengvn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 348
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotapocalypse View Post
Nice. I just popped a 64GB card in. The lack of external (and internal) storage is what kept me from buying a Nexus 7. It's ridiculous that they won't put in a simple expansion slot just so they can sell them in different capacities. Well, their loss.
Google has their reasons for moving away from supporting mass storage.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk
--------------------------
t-mobile G1 -> t-mobile MyTouch -> Samsung Vibrant -> HTC Inspire 4G -> HTC Sensation 4G -> SII T989 -> SIII T-999 -> S4 M-919 \ Droid DNA -> LG G2
ASUS Eee Pad Transformer -> HTC Flyer -> Nexus 7 16GB / Verizon Xoom / AT&T GS Note / Dell Latitude 10 -> iPad Air 32GB LTE
iPhone 2G 8GB -> iPhone 3GS 32GB -> iPhone 4
 
a.fenderson
Old
#8  
Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 84
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by snaketooth2007 View Post
Thanks! I appreciate having actual user confirmation this works. LG's manual and the Google Play store both indicate that there is an artificial 64 GB limitation to microSD cards on this device, which is really stupid considering that it's both a lie and it makes the device look far less useful than it really is! I only have one device that works with 64 GB cards in exFAT format but not 128 GB cards in exFAT, but it's a camcorder. The general state of SD support is a huge mess, even for technically-minded customers.
 
snaketooth2007
Old
#9  
snaketooth2007's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 77
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Allentown
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.fenderson View Post
Thanks! I appreciate having actual user confirmation this works. LG's manual and the Google Play store both indicate that there is an artificial 64 GB limitation to microSD cards on this device, which is really stupid considering that it's both a lie and it makes the device look far less useful than it really is! I only have one device that works with 64 GB cards in exFAT format but not 128 GB cards in exFAT, but it's a camcorder. The general state of SD support is a huge mess, even for technically-minded customers.
thanks for the feedback great to hear my video helped you
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

[APK] Chrome Beta 37 Brings First Traces of Material Design

With Android L on the horizon, it’s no surprise that Google’s … more

Immersive Mode on Unrooted Devices with GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode

Everyone likes screen real estate–no question about that. The … more

Android Wear App Review: EchoWear Song Search – XDA Developer TV

Yesterday on XDA Developer TV, Producer AdamOutler tore down a Samsung … more