Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,165 Members 43,142 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Lock screen issue?

Tip us?

raybands
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] Lock screen issue?

Hi guys im new here and i dont know if i posted this in right section but anyways, i wonder you guy noticed on nokia lumia when you set lock screen image then you lock your phone it tend to tint the image (make it dark? and the image lost shapness) anyone of you guys have the same problem if it a problem. Its quite annoying tbh.

Best regards Dom

nyolc8
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by raybands View Post
Hi guys im new here and i dont know if i posted this in right section but anyways, i wonder you guy noticed on nokia lumia when you set lock screen image then you lock your phone it tend to tint the image (make it dark? and the image lost shapness) anyone of you guys have the same problem if it a problem. Its quite annoying tbh.

Best regards Dom
It's normal. It darkens the image to make the white text (time, date, icons) readable on any picture. The same happens to xbox music artist backgrounds.
The Following User Says Thank You to nyolc8 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xandros9
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I've noticed it, but i deal with it since its for the sake of readability/sufficient contrast with the white time text.
Palm m505 > Zire 71 / Tungsten C > Tungsten T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 > Pre 2 > Treo Pro > HTC Aria > HD2 > Treo 650 > Lumia 920

raybands
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thx guy for your answers