FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[solved] Continious scrolling of home screens suddenly stopped.

10th March 2014, 12:23 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi,
Up until several days ago/yesterday you could scroll through the home screens in a circular manner( ie swiping the finger in one direction while the last screen would be replaced by the first one). Now all the sudden I see that my screens are like between two walls, when you reach the right or the left end you can't continiue further.

What happened? Is this some change in the settings someone made accidentally?
I've been through them and I see none....

Android 4.1.2.

Thank you!
Last edited by oy-ster; 3rd April 2014 at 06:09 AM.
13th March 2014, 03:40 PM |#2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
up
13th March 2014, 04:53 PM |#3  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,660
 
Donate to Me
More
Launchers are different for each Android version, each OEM and we have tons of custom launchers on Google Play and on XDA...
So it would be helpful if you could mention the launcher you are using.
The Following User Says Thank You to Primokorn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2014, 02:23 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

Launchers are different for each Android version, each OEM and we have tons of custom launchers on Google Play and on XDA...
So it would be helpful if you could mention the launcher you are using.

Uhhh... you got me there. I thought it would be a piece of cake, simply go to the manufacturer website, look at the name of his firmware for your phone andthere you go- but no, apparently you can't download the firmware from LGs official site.

All I can say is that the android version is 4.1.2, and the phone is the phone is LII p710.
2nd April 2014, 02:38 PM |#5  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,660
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oy-ster

Uhhh... you got me there. I thought it would be a piece of cake, simply go to the manufacturer website, look at the name of his firmware for your phone andthere you go- but no, apparently you can't download the firmware from LGs official site.

All I can say is that the android version is 4.1.2, and the phone is the phone is LII p710.

LG's launcher app isn't available in your drawer? If threre's no setting to modify the scrolling I think you should take a look at another launcher like Nova.
The Following User Says Thank You to Primokorn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2014, 06:05 AM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

LG's launcher app isn't available in your drawer? If threre's no setting to modify the scrolling I think you should take a look at another launcher like Nova.

Thank you.
I haven't actually found any native launcher app that came with the device, but your message prompted me to revisit all of the settings again and I found one that I could swear was not there previously, it is called "Scroll screen circularly", eponymously enough...XD

Anyway problem solved, thx!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes