FORUMS

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

OnePlus 2 Leaked, Actually Prettier Than Expected

The OnePlus 2 launch event is mere hours away, and we have been treated to clear, … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
After flashing successfully viper rom after a full data wipe my phone is now stuck in the Bootloader screen. I can't get to recovery, I can't reboot, and factory resetting does nothing. Help?
10th March 2014, 11:05 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cknuth

After flashing successfully viper rom after a full data wipe my phone is now stuck in the Bootloader screen. I can't get to recovery, I can't reboot, and factory resetting does nothing. Help?

What happens when u choose reboot in fastboot mode in the bootloader??
10th March 2014, 11:09 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cknuth

After flashing successfully viper rom after a full data wipe my phone is now stuck in the Bootloader screen. I can't get to recovery, I can't reboot, and factory resetting does nothing. Help?

Can you reboot into recovery again and enter to fastboot mode?
10th March 2014, 01:51 PM |#4  
cknuth's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Can go between fast boot and the Bootloader menu but if I hit reboot, it just comes back to Bootloader. If I pick recovery it just flashes for a second and comes back to Bootloader. I am S-off btw.
10th March 2014, 02:07 PM |#5  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 3,579
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cknuth

If I pick recovery it just flashes for a second and comes back to Bootloader. I am S-off btw.

fastboot erase cache
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2014, 08:33 PM |#6  
cknuth's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

fastboot erase cache

Computer wont recognize device. While I can enter fastboot mode it does not go to fastboot usb mode when I plug it in and fastboot only will "waiting for device"
10th March 2014, 08:45 PM |#7  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 3,579
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cknuth

Computer wont recognize device. While I can enter fastboot mode it does not go to fastboot usb mode when I plug it in and fastboot only will "waiting for device"

OS, and hboot versions? (and if you're on Windows what does Device Manager show?)
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes