Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 45,230 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM11 on Optimus V - How to bypass activation

Tip us?

jasonjsimon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default CM11 on Optimus V - How to bypass activation

I just installed the CM11 build posted in the Optimus V development forum and it installed great. My problem is that I can't seem to bypass the phone activation like in past versions. I have 3 of these phones for my young kids to play with and I don't have service on them as they have been using them with WIFI only which is sufficient. Any ideas as to how to bypass the activation screen? It seems that I've tried everything.

jasonjsimon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonjsimon View Post
I just installed the CM11 build posted in the Optimus V development forum and it installed great. My problem is that I can't seem to bypass the phone activation like in past versions. I have 3 of these phones for my young kids to play with and I don't have service on them as they have been using them with WIFI only which is sufficient. Any ideas as to how to bypass the activation screen? It seems that I've tried everything.
Nevermind. Just found the solution in another thread for a different phone and it worked.
tap the screen in the top left, then the top right, then bottom right, finally bottom left.