FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello,

I'm coming from a Nexus 5 which was by no means an excellent camera but significantly better than the Note 3. I mean, this Note 3 camera is absolutely atrocious. Terrible quality, blurry, takes a long time to take the pic, etc. I've tinkered around with the settings, to no avail. Is there any sort of fix for the camera? Perhaps a replacement camera APK that performs semi-decently. As I said, the Nexus 5 wasn't great but even in HDR mode it's quicker than my Note 3 to take a shot, and the quality on the Note 3 is quite abominable. I'm running slim kat 4.4.2
12th March 2014, 03:05 AM |#2  
dragonstalker's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Grovetown, Ga
Thanks Meter: 1,307
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ2525

Hello,

I'm coming from a Nexus 5 which was by no means an excellent camera but significantly better than the Note 3. I mean, this Note 3 camera is absolutely atrocious. Terrible quality, blurry, takes a long time to take the pic, etc. I've tinkered around with the settings, to no avail. Is there any sort of fix for the camera? Perhaps a replacement camera APK that performs semi-decently. As I said, the Nexus 5 wasn't great but even in HDR mode it's quicker than my Note 3 to take a shot, and the quality on the Note 3 is quite abominable. I'm running slim kat 4.4.2

run over to the n9005 thread and get a copy of the lenovocamera apk.
12th March 2014, 03:08 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstalker

run over to the n9005 thread and get a copy of the lenovocamera apk.

Can you possibly send me a link? I searched 'lenovocamera' and didn't come up with anything in a Note 3 forum. Also, will a N9005 app work with my N900T? Thanks
12th March 2014, 03:14 AM |#4  
dragonstalker's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Grovetown, Ga
Thanks Meter: 1,307
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ2525

Can you possibly send me a link? I searched 'lenovocamera' and didn't come up with anything in a Note 3 forum. Also, will a N9005 app work with my N900T? Thanks

yes, and it's in the note 3 themes and apps section.
12th March 2014, 03:23 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
This is significantly better. Thanks a lot.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2665714
The Following User Says Thank You to JJ2525 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2014, 04:39 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Newington
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
I like Procapture better then stock camera app. It has alot more options then the stock app. There's also a free version as well.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ios.procapture


Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
12th March 2014, 12:53 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Just a heads up, the lenovo app is a great camera but appears to drain the battery significantly. I added it to Greenify, so hopefully that fixes the problem.
13th March 2014, 12:37 PM |#8  
raw2000j's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 412
 
More
I use camera 360

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes