Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,862 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE]Xperia_TX_LT29i_9.2.A.1.199 Deodexed + root + CWM

Tip us?
 
devilmaycry2020
Old
#1  
devilmaycry2020's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 120
Posts: 755
Join Date: Apr 2013
Default [GUIDE]Xperia_TX_LT29i_9.2.A.1.199 Deodexed + root + CWM

hi all

someone chinese guy translate to english please.

http://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail....&last=49078241
Click the "Thanks" button if I've helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to devilmaycry2020 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
izukamikain
Old
#2  
izukamikain's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 26
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Detroit Metal City
hi, @devilmaycry2020
this is the link for deodexed rom from OP given by you
https://mega.co.nz/#F!zxRyWYTQ!qgWw2anKKj9ZpLc_ItFIVA
thanks =D
 
devilmaycry2020
Old
(Last edited by devilmaycry2020; 12th March 2014 at 10:13 AM.)
#3  
devilmaycry2020's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 120
Posts: 755
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by izukamikain View Post
hi, @devilmaycry2020
this is the link for deodexed rom from OP given by you
https://mega.co.nz/#F!zxRyWYTQ!qgWw2anKKj9ZpLc_ItFIVA
thanks =D
i've got it but got bootloop at sony logo. please translate the tutorial step by step how to flash it. can't read chinese language .thanks
Click the "Thanks" button if I've helped you
 
crexzz
Old
#4  
crexzz's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 8
Join Date: Feb 2014
Base on your link , for TX -

1) flash ROM in recovery - DO NOT reboot
2) flash lockeddualrecovery2.7.XX-BETA - DO NOT reboot
3) flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.9X.zip - DO NOT reboot
4) turn off phone (by taking out battery)
5) flash kernelonly.ftf with flashtool

then you're done

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

For the rest , SP & V -

SP
You'll only need to
1) flash rom - DO NOT reboot
2) flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.9X
3) switch off phone (by taking out battery)
4) flash kernelonly.ftf using flashtool in flashmode

V
SP
You'll only need to
1) flash rom
2) switch off phone (by taking out battery)
3) flash kernelonly.ftf using flashtool in flashmode




Prerequisites for all device ( T / TX / V /SP ) -
1) rooted JB 4.1 fw with recovery installed

recommended recovery as follow :
T: lockeddualrecovery2.7.XX-BETA
TX: lockeddualrecovery2.7.XX-BETA
V: CWM6-cDM_v2.5_vfix2
SP: CWM_SP_LB_43

all of which can be found in the specific device thread in XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to crexzz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
zzz017
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Sep 2012
Works Perfectly!

Dowload
1.TX LT29i 4.3 199 deodex USA ROMflash01S.zip
2.LT29i_9.2.A.1.199_USA kernelonly.ftf

From This Link >> https://mega.co.nz/#F!zxRyWYTQ!qgWw2anKKj9ZpLc_ItFIVA

3.XT-lockeddualrecovery2.7.94-BETA.flashable.zip (6.83MB)

From This Link >> http://nut.xperia-files.com/

4.UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.9X.zip

(I cant see the link in Chinese web but I already have the File If you want Download from my attachment)

****Then see the method that @crexzz Translate for us and follow those step****
Attached Files
File Type: zip UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.93.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.15 MB, 83 views)
 
devilmaycry2020
Old
#6  
devilmaycry2020's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 120
Posts: 755
Join Date: Apr 2013
add more link for better download speed :https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7e...it?usp=sharing
Click the "Thanks" button if I've helped you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to devilmaycry2020 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
scrubs00
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jul 2013
[QUOTE=zzz017;51022504]Works Perfectly!

hello friend your job work for LT29i locked bootloader?

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz017 View Post
Works Perfectly!
hello friend your job work for LT29i locked bootloader?
 
devilmaycry2020
Old
#8  
devilmaycry2020's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 120
Posts: 755
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by crexzz View Post
Base on your link , for TX -

1) flash ROM in recovery - DO NOT reboot
2) flash lockeddualrecovery2.7.XX-BETA - DO NOT reboot
3) flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.9X.zip - DO NOT reboot
4) turn off phone (by taking out battery)
5) flash kernelonly.ftf with flashtool

then you're done

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

For the rest , SP & V -

SP
You'll only need to
1) flash rom - DO NOT reboot
2) flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.9X
3) switch off phone (by taking out battery)
4) flash kernelonly.ftf using flashtool in flashmode

V
SP
You'll only need to
1) flash rom
2) switch off phone (by taking out battery)
3) flash kernelonly.ftf using flashtool in flashmode




Prerequisites for all device ( T / TX / V /SP ) -
1) rooted JB 4.1 fw with recovery installed

recommended recovery as follow :
T: lockeddualrecovery2.7.XX-BETA
TX: lockeddualrecovery2.7.XX-BETA
V: CWM6-cDM_v2.5_vfix2
SP: CWM_SP_LB_43

all of which can be found in the specific device thread in XDA
hi.

i did as your guide and it's worked, root ok, cwm ok . but 1 big problem.
Have you got remount reboot problem when you copy / delete in system folder ? if no please show me how to do.
Click the "Thanks" button if I've helped you
 
crexzz
Old
#9  
crexzz's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 8
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilmaycry2020 View Post
hi.

i did as your guide and it's worked, root ok, cwm ok . but 1 big problem.
Have you got remount reboot problem when you copy / delete in system folder ? if no please show me how to do.
i am not sure bro, i do not own the Xperia T neither did i try those roms. i only translated the steps to english for you.

could be a few possibilities for such problems

what did you try to delete? if it's apps , why don't u try using uninstaller app to uninstall instead of the usual way using a root browser

did you do anything out of the norm when flashing the ROM, recovery, SU update in recovery AND their kernelonly FTF using flashtool (in flashmode)?

thru out the whole process from flashing ROM till flashing kernelonly FTF, your phone should not be allowed to be booted/start up at all

perhaps you should tried re-doing the whole process and as follow -
1) revert to previous version
2) perform factory reset, including internal storage
3) root & install recovery from computer ( preferred recovery according to the site : XT-lockeddualrecovery2.7.91.installer.zip , or lastest)
4) boot up your phone, check everything is in order and ok, do not even update anything when prompted
5) enter recovery, in successive manner without rebooting your phone thru out,
  • flash rom
  • flash XT-lockeddualrecover flashable zip
  • flash update-supersu
6) after flashing is done, switch off your phone by taking out the battery
7) reinsert battery and DO NOT START your phone
8) place the kernelonly FTF in your flashtool\firmware folder
9) start flashtool, do not change any option and flash the kernelonly FTF to your phone

then you'll be done. Actually i do not see any reason why it'll give any problems unless the ROM or kernelonly FTF is not properly built or corrupted during download

alternatively, if it still gives problem, you can try flashing your own FTF file instead of their kernelonly FTF.
If you flash your own 9.2.A.1.199 FTF, just exclude "system"


disclaimer: i could be wrong

---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by doenen View Post
thank you very much! do i keep recovery AND root!?

Yup, according to the original thread OP.

The ROM downloaded from their thread is supposed to be rooted, deodexed & include philz touch recovery(not stated which version though)
 
izukamikain
Old
#10  
izukamikain's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 26
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Detroit Metal City
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilmaycry2020 View Post
i've got it but got bootloop at sony logo. please translate the tutorial step by step how to flash it. can't read chinese language .thanks
usually i use kernel with cwm, flash the rom, flash the superSU, and reboot =3
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes