Originally Posted by devilmaycry2020
i did as your guide and it's worked, root ok, cwm ok . but 1 big problem.
Have you got remount reboot problem when you copy / delete in system folder ? if no please show me how to do.
i am not sure bro, i do not own the Xperia T neither did i try those roms. i only translated the steps to english for you.
could be a few possibilities for such problems
what did you try to delete? if it's apps , why don't u try using uninstaller app to uninstall instead of the usual way using a root browser
did you do anything out of the norm when flashing the ROM, recovery, SU update in recovery AND their kernelonly FTF using flashtool (in flashmode)?
thru out the whole process from flashing ROM till flashing kernelonly FTF, your phone should not be allowed to be booted/start up at all
perhaps you should tried re-doing the whole process and as follow -
1) revert to previous version
2) perform factory reset, including internal storage
3) root & install recovery from computer ( preferred recovery according to the site : XT-lockeddualrecovery2.7.91.installer.zip , or lastest)
4) boot up your phone, check everything is in order and ok, do not even update anything when prompted
5) enter recovery, in successive manner without rebooting your phone thru out,
- flash rom
- flash XT-lockeddualrecover flashable zip
- flash update-supersu
6) after flashing is done, switch off your phone by taking out the battery
7) reinsert battery and DO NOT START your phone
8) place the kernelonly FTF in your flashtool\firmware folder
9) start flashtool, do not change any option and flash the kernelonly FTF to your phone
then you'll be done. Actually i do not see any reason why it'll give any problems unless the ROM or kernelonly FTF is not properly built or corrupted during download
alternatively, if it still gives problem, you can try flashing your own FTF file instead of their kernelonly FTF.
If you flash your own 9.2.A.1.199 FTF, just exclude "system"
disclaimer: i could be wrong
---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------
Originally Posted by doenen
thank you very much! do i keep recovery AND root!?
Yup, according to the original thread OP.
The ROM downloaded from their thread is supposed to be rooted, deodexed & include philz touch recovery(not stated which version though)