Please ask any question you may have and I'll try to answer it as best I can.
Somebody asked for instructions on how to install Liberty ROM and New Firmware so here they are:
Installation of leaked firmware (HBOOT 2.16) and Liberty ROM
Make sure HTC Sync is REMOVED and drivers are installed. Get drivers: Here
Charge your phone to AT LEAST 60% just in case
- If you are S-OFF proceed to step 3, if not continue to step 2.
- If your phone is from T-Mobile (US & Germany), Telus or Boost Mobile use Moonshine S-OFF
If you have the international model use: Facepalm S-OFF, Firewater S-OFF or Rumrunner S-OFF (Rumrunner is the easiest in my opinion)
Note that people with the T-Mobile, Telus or BM model CAN use Facepalm, Firewater and Rumrunner as well but international users CANNOT use Moonshine
Now use one of these methods to S-OFF (You cannot proceed if you are S-ON)
- Now download the new firmware: Here
- Extract the file to a convenient location (Like Desktop)
- Open the Install Package folder, press the Shift key, Right-Click while holding Shift and select Open Command Window Here
- If your phone is on type:
adb reboot oem-78
If you are in the bootloader, select Fastboot and type:
fastboot oem rebootRUU
- Now type:
fastboot flash zip firmware.zip
- You should get a message like this: "FAILED (remote: 90 hboot pre-update! please flush image again immediately)". Do not panic just type the command above again.
- The green bar on the screen should stop at about 80-90% but do not worry, this is normal.
- Now to flash the required recovery type this:
fastboot flash zip TWRP_188.8.131.52_ville_4.2.2.zip
- Now reboot into the bootloader by typing:
- Once in the bootloader select Recovery
- When you are in recovery go to Advanced then ADB Sideload
- Now you download the ROM: Here. (Latest release is V3)
- Now place LIBERTY-S4-Vx.zip into the Install Package folder (The x represents version number, e.g V4
- Now open a new command window by holding Shift and Right-Click at the same time and selecting Open Command Window Here
- Next you must type:
adb sideload LIBERTY-S4-V3.zip
- Make sure the screen is on when the sideload is almost 100% complete as TWRP freezes for some reason.
- Now follow the instructions in the installer, make sure you select Wipe Data during installation and Reboot when the installation process is finished.