Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more
Post Reply

[Q] twrp flash from 2.6.3.2 to 2.7 error

OP romi1996

13th March 2014, 12:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
I want to update to 2.7 but when i flash zip file the recovery say zip file corrupted. So my phone is corrupted or the file is corrupted?
Update : now it say error flashing zip .....
I reflash the 2.6.3.2 version and it still wok very good
Maybe the rom is affect the twrp? Mine is omnirom kitkat
I hope the team win read this.
Last edited by romi1996; 13th March 2014 at 12:58 PM.
13th March 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #2  
SandeepEmekar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 152
 
602 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by romi1996

I want to update to 2.7 but when i flash zip file the recovery say zip file corrupted. So my phone is corrupted or the file is corrupted?
Update : now it say error flashing zip .....
I reflash the 2.6.3.2 version and it still wok very good
Maybe the rom is affect the twrp? Mine is omnirom kitkat
I hope the team win read this.

ZIP is defective.
Try flashing TAR file via Mobile Odin or PC Odin.
13th March 2014, 01:12 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandeepEmekar

ZIP is defective.
Try flashing TAR file via Mobile Odin or PC Odin.

Well the problem is i don't have computer. I do it all from phone. And yes, i try it in terminal simulator too bud sadly it didn't work too. The only hope in here is team win can read this post and fix it.
The reason i upgrade is my omnirom kitkat ota update won't respond to twrp. And i thinl the new update need twtp 2.7
13th March 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #4  
SandeepEmekar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 152
 
602 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by romi1996

Well the problem is i don't have computer. I do it all from phone. And yes, i try it in terminal simulator too bud sadly it didn't work too. The only hope in here is team win can read this post and fix it.
The reason i upgrade is my omnirom kitkat ota update won't respond to twrp. And i thinl the new update need twtp 2.7

Try Mobile Odin then if you don't have computer.
13th March 2014, 01:45 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandeepEmekar

Try Mobile Odin then if you don't have computer.

Just downloaded and how can i use this ?
13th March 2014, 01:47 PM   |  #6  
SandeepEmekar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 152
 
602 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by romi1996

Just downloaded and how can i use this ?

Download the TWRP "md5.tar" version.

Open Mobile Odin
Select Recovery and select TWRP Tar file.
Go to bottom and select flash firmware.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note II Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank