Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

SUPER bricked d800

OP slackwaresupport

13th March 2014, 04:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 11
 
564 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
ok.. somehow.. i have super bricked my d800. fastboot mode ONLY.. cant get into download at all.. or recovery.. i think the partition table is totally gone.. anyway to repartition with fastboot? or is there a stock image i can flash with fastboot that will replace everything?


thanks
13th March 2014, 04:25 PM   |  #2  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,512
 
2,540 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackwaresupport

ok.. somehow.. i have super bricked my d800. fastboot mode ONLY.. cant get into download at all.. or recovery.. i think the partition table is totally gone.. anyway to repartition with fastboot? or is there a stock image i can flash with fastboot that will replace everything?


thanks

this(http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2477595) explains what to do and in the download link there just download files for your device and you can start changing the partitions the best of luck
13th March 2014, 04:27 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 11
 
564 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

this(http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2477595) explains what to do and in the download link there just download files for your device and you can start changing the partitions the best of luck

tried that already.. no go
13th March 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #4  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,512
 
2,540 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackwaresupport

tried that already.. no go

did you only replace laf or did you try replacing other things
13th March 2014, 04:36 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 11
 
564 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

did you only replace laf or did you try replacing other things

ive tried it all..


ls *.img
0-PrimaryGPT.img 6-boot.img
1-modem.img 7-tz.img
10-recovery.img 8-misc.img
11-laf.img 9-persist.img
2-sbl1(1).img LAF.img
2-sbl1.img TWRP2633G2ATT.img
3-dbi.img laf(1).img
4-aboot(1).img laf(2).img
4-aboot.img openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.2-g2att.img
5-rpm(1).img recovery.img
5-rpm.img tz.img






ive tried just flashing the recovery.. the laf.. etc.. im still downloading the 2 laf files at the top of the forum.. will try those


also.. fastboot getvar all returns nothing.

when i try to boot to download.. it shows the download image of the 2 pcs or whatever it is for like 2 seconds then goes directly to fastboot
13th March 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 11
 
564 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
that thread is for the F320K the korean model.. i have a d800, at&t.. i need the laf and recovery for my phone..
13th March 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #7  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,512
 
2,540 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackwaresupport

ive tried it all..


ls *.img
0-PrimaryGPT.img 6-boot.img
1-modem.img 7-tz.img
10-recovery.img 8-misc.img
11-laf.img 9-persist.img
2-sbl1(1).img LAF.img
2-sbl1.img TWRP2633G2ATT.img
3-dbi.img laf(1).img
4-aboot(1).img laf(2).img
4-aboot.img openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.2-g2att.img
5-rpm(1).img recovery.img
5-rpm.img tz.img






ive tried just flashing the recovery.. the laf.. etc.. im still downloading the 2 laf files at the top of the forum.. will try those


also.. fastboot getvar all returns nothing.

when i try to boot to download.. it shows the download image of the 2 pcs or whatever it is for like 2 seconds then goes directly to fastboot

those are for f320 not for your device
13th March 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #8  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,512
 
2,540 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Now that I don't know

Sent from my LG-D800 running kitkat using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th March 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 11
 
564 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

Now that I don't know

Sent from my LG-D800 running kitkat using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ok bro.. thanks a bunch man.. u got me in download anyway..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes