No registration required

[Q] P^ rooting problems

OP keatster

14th March 2014, 01:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi,

I hope you can help as i am close to throwing this out the window.

I have a chinese market p6, i believe the build is 118, and i have rooted using SRS 1 click. I am trying to install TWRP so that i can install the KK4.4 custom ROM.
The phone is in chinese and i have managed to navigate to turn on developer options and USB debugging

So, in ADB services my device is recognised, when i type 'fastboot reboot-bootloader' it says 'waiting for device' and nothing happens.

incidently, SRS 1 does allow me to boot into recovery mode, but when i navigate to upload from sd card, it tells me the sd card isn't recognised.

The other thing i dont get, is when i get the device into fastboot/bootloader mode, how do i then install TWRP?

Its starting to frustrate the life out of me, any help is greatly appreciated.
14th March 2014, 03:21 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 579

1,535 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by keatster

Hi,

I hope you can help as i am close to throwing this out the window.

I have a chinese market p6, i believe the build is 118, and i have rooted using SRS 1 click. I am trying to install TWRP so that i can install the KK4.4 custom ROM.
The phone is in chinese and i have managed to navigate to turn on developer options and USB debugging

So, in ADB services my device is recognised, when i type 'fastboot reboot-bootloader' it says 'waiting for device' and nothing happens.

incidently, SRS 1 does allow me to boot into recovery mode, but when i navigate to upload from sd card, it tells me the sd card isn't recognised.

The other thing i dont get, is when i get the device into fastboot/bootloader mode, how do i then install TWRP?

Its starting to frustrate the life out of me, any help is greatly appreciated.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2636231
The Following User Says Thank You to warea For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread