Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Would like some testers for my game

OP Ndaoud360

15th March 2014, 03:14 AM   |  #1  
Ndaoud360's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 173
 
1,205 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
I'm making a game similar to flappy bird but there are levels and you have to make it to the end to win. This is extremely hard.

I only have 1 short level and would like to see how long it takes you to get to the end of the level (I still haven't beat it after 30 min). Would also like you to tell me weather it is too hard or too easy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5vewg2gf81...ault-1.0.0.apk

The file is kinda big for only 1 level. Trying figure out why.


All the sprites and stuff used in the game will be modified to avoid copyright for people wandering. I just used these for test purposes.
15th March 2014, 04:57 AM   |  #2  
Jaggar345's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amston
Thanks Meter: 155
 
1,090 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndaoud360

I'm making a game similar to flappy bird but there are levels and you have to make it to the end to win. This is extremely hard.

I only have 1 short level and would like to see how long it takes you to get to the end of the level (I still haven't beat it after 30 min). Would also like you to tell me weather it is too hard or too easy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5vewg2gf81...ault-1.0.0.apk

The file is kinda big for only 1 level. Trying figure out why.


All the sprites and stuff used in the game will be modified to avoid copyright for people wandering. I just used these for test purposes.

I can't install I get a message saying problem parsing package.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
15th March 2014, 05:25 AM   |  #3  
Ndaoud360's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 173
 
1,205 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggar345

I can't install I get a message saying problem parsing package.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

That I don't know. It installs fine for me.
15th March 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Victorville,CA
Thanks Meter: 58
 
244 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggar345

I can't install I get a message saying problem parsing package.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndaoud360

That I don't know. It installs fine for me.

Installs fine for me too. I have a One Max though.
17th March 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
193 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
There's no score, so idk if you want that, and dying is a little to sensitive, and you sometimes die at random points

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
18th March 2014, 09:21 AM   |  #6  
Ndaoud360's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 173
 
1,205 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostysnowman3567

There's no score, so idk if you want that, and dying is a little to sensitive, and you sometimes die at random points

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Well no score because your not basing it on how many pipes you go through. It is a challenge to get to the end of the level. And dieing at random points is pipes being put a little outside the map (which you can't see) making it more challenging. Also in my final version there is a timer that allows you to see how long it took you to beat the level.
21st March 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Norfolk, VA
Thanks Meter: 14
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
I never played the original flappy bird, so I don't know how this compares, but I have been playing it for about 15 minutes and I can't even make it past the third pipe. I know, I suck! It seems that the touch response has a little bit of lag. Maybe it is just the OtterBox that I have my DNA in, but there seems to be a delay between when I touch the screen to make the bird flap and the resulting flap. Then again, maybe it just seems that way because I am frustrated without being able to make it past even the first three pipe!

24th March 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #8  
Ndaoud360's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 173
 
1,205 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
I finished this game who ever wants it https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ge.frustration
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes