OP Aurum2

15th March 2014, 11:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Roorkee
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
More
Hi,

I was running Pure AOSP 4.4.2 and restored a few apks using Titanium Backup and after rebooting the phone, it's soft bricked but with a few issues...

Current status:

ROM: Pure AOSP 4.4.2
Recovery: Dual Recovery for Xperia

Phone does not turn on at all on its own. When I plug it into wall charger, red LED shows up for some time (probably low level offline battery charging?) and then the SONY logo shows up and the red LED turns off. The phone is stuck at this point and LED for entering recovery does not come up either. It is only stuck at the SONY logo until I disconnect charger or try to reset, it does not go into boot loop either.

The phone does not go into fastboot or flash mode.
Soft Reset and Hard Reset do not work, when I keep the Power + Vol Up button pressed on the SONY logo, it will just turn off and go back to red LED charging and then after about 10 minutes SONY logo will come up again and phone will be stuck.

I followed the Soft Brick Recovery Guide but I couldn't reach any of the cases mentioned there, I'm trying to discharge the battery now but it will take some time, might open it up to reset by pulling out the battery..

If anyone could help me out with what to do here or if anyone has been in a similar situation and fixed it, please do let me know how!

EDIT:

So I left it to discharge for the last 2 days and now I was able to flash stock tft using flashtool and the rubber band trick. Letting it charge up from 0% battery now.
Last edited by Aurum2; 17th March 2014 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Update
The Following User Says Thank You to Aurum2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread