Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 52,484 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Any way to make Titanium Backup restore apps quicker?

Tip us?

Serenadier
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Any way to make Titanium Backup restore apps quicker?

I use the Batch function but even so I have to keep pressing 'Install' and 'Close' repeatedly, and this is really time consuming - is there any way to simplify the restore process every time you switch ROMs? Thanks!

cnstarz
Old
Thanks Meter 596
sounds like you're not using the paid version

Serenadier
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnstarz View Post
sounds like you're not using the paid version
Sadly, yes, I'm not and I don't want to resort to piracy to be able to use it. I'd gladly buy it though, but I'm too young for a credit card and I can't use my parents'.

GedBlake
Old
(Last edited by GedBlake; 15th March 2014 at 05:42 PM.) Reason: typos corrected.
Thanks Meter 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenadier View Post
Sadly, yes, I'm not and I don't want to resort to piracy to be able to use it. I'd gladly buy it though, but I'm too young for a credit card and I can't use my parents'.
Hi, Serenadier...

Which country do you live in? I ask because here in the UK, and I think in most countries, you can buy Google PlayStore TopUp cards from most supermarkets/newsagents. You buy a card (say of £10.00 denomination), scratch off the back panel, which yields a 20 character code.

On your Android device of choice, (It really doesn't matter which one, providing it's associated/logged in with your Google account), fire up the Google PlayStore app... and from the menu, select the REDEEM option. Punch in the 20 character code, and your PlayStore account is credited immediately... and you can then go shopping!!.

Like yourself, I also don't have a credit card... and it's only in the last year, with the introduction of the Google PlayStore TopUp cards, that I've been able to buy stuff... and my first purchase was Titanium Pro.

Since then, I've been on a bit of a spending spree... buying Apex/Nova themes, diagnostic apps, keyboards (SwiftKey, Fleksy, Swype)... etc and etc.

Rgrds,
Ged.
"Good Judgement Comes with Experience, but Experience Comes from Bad Judgement."
~ anon. ~

“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
~ Charles Dickens ~

Advent Vega: Android 4.1.2, build JZO54K - VegaBean Beta 6.
Nexus 7 'grouper': Android 4.4.4, build KTU84P - KitKat.

I do NOT respond to technical queries via PM. If you have a question, please post it in the relevant thread.

Serenadier
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GedBlake View Post
Hi, Serenadier...

Which country do you live in? I ask because here in the UK, and I think in most countries, you can buy Google PlayStore TopUp cards from most supermarkets/newsagents. You buy a card (say of £10.00 denomination), scratch off the back panel, which yields a 20 character code.

On your Android device of choice, (It really doesn't matter which one, providing it's associated/logged in with your Google account), fire up the Google PlayStore app... and from the menu, select the REDEEM option. Punch in the 20 character code, and your PlayStore account is credited immediately... and you can then go shopping!!.

Like yourself, I also don't have a credit card... and it's only in the last year, with the introduction of the Google PlayStore TopUp cards, that I've been able to buy stuff... and my first purchase was Titanium Pro.

Since then, I've been on a bit of a spending spree... buying Apex/Nova themes, diagnostic apps, keyboards (SwiftKey, Fleksy, Swype)... etc and etc.

Rgrds,
Ged.
I'm from Asia - there's no Google Wallet here and the only option is to register a US account, I'm assuming.

I guess I'll stick to the free version until I am able to purchase my own stuff.