Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,793 Members 40,907 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MIUI for Nexus 7

Tip us?

hey_joe
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 309
Default MIUI for Nexus 7

Xiaomi just released a Beta MIUI V5 for Nexus 7 2013, maybe one of our talented devs can port it over?

timmytim
Old
Thanks Meter 1074

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_joe View Post
Xiaomi just released a Beta MIUI V5 for Nexus 7 2013, maybe one of our talented devs can port it over?

Way ahead of you

Been trying to get it to boot on the Grouper for about a week. I will let ya know how far I get with it in a couple days. May need some help on this one though since the devices are so different. Im really diggin that tablet UI though. About damn time Miui did that

Here are the screen shots if you want to see what it looks like: http://en.miui.com/thread-16879-1-1.html
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to timmytim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hey_joe
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytim View Post
Way ahead of you

Been trying to get it to boot on the Grouper for about a week. I will let ya know how far I get with it in a couple days. May need some help on this one though since the devices are so different. Im really diggin that tablet UI though. About damn time Miui did that

Here are the screen shots if you want to see what it looks like: http://en.miui.com/thread-16879-1-1.html
My N7's been gathering dust ever since I got my Note 3. It's about time that my N3 stays with it's current rom and the N7 fills my flashing needs

EddieN
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_joe View Post
My N7's been gathering dust ever since I got my Note 3. It's about time that my N3 stays with it's current rom and the N7 fills my flashing needs
Haha it's funny how I am in the EXACT same situation. I haven't touched my Nexus 7 since I got my Note 3 in December. I charged it up last night though, and I'm ready to settle my flashing needs with it while my Note 3 stays stock

woshiweili
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Way ahead of you

That's awesome! I can't wait!

ivky
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Talking Can't wait!

Quote:
Way ahead of you

Here are the screen shots if you want to see what it looks like
Man I can't wait for that rom!

godh3ll
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Please...please...i am miui fanatic....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

TarteMan
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Waiting for it too...
Yes my english is bad, that's what i learned & learn at school

Device : Nexus 7 (2012)

timmytim
Old
Thanks Meter 1074

DONATE TO ME
This port is definitely an uphill battle! I cannot get it to boot for the life of me. I spent like 6 hours on this yesterday, lol. I'm hard at it though. Im switching from CM base to AOSP base now. Will keep you all posted.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to timmytim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jack928
Old
Thanks Meter 97

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
This port is definitely an uphill battle! I cannot get it to boot for the life of me. I spent like 6 hours on this yesterday, lol. I'm hard at it though. Im switching from CM base to AOSP base now. Will keep you all posted.
come on guy