FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Xiaomi just released a Beta MIUI V5 for Nexus 7 2013, maybe one of our talented devs can port it over?
16th March 2014, 03:45 AM |#2  
timmytim's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 2,485
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_joe

Xiaomi just released a Beta MIUI V5 for Nexus 7 2013, maybe one of our talented devs can port it over?


Way ahead of you

Been trying to get it to boot on the Grouper for about a week. I will let ya know how far I get with it in a couple days. May need some help on this one though since the devices are so different. Im really diggin that tablet UI though. About damn time Miui did that

Here are the screen shots if you want to see what it looks like: http://en.miui.com/thread-16879-1-1.html
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to timmytim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2014, 03:52 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 417
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytim

Way ahead of you

Been trying to get it to boot on the Grouper for about a week. I will let ya know how far I get with it in a couple days. May need some help on this one though since the devices are so different. Im really diggin that tablet UI though. About damn time Miui did that

Here are the screen shots if you want to see what it looks like: http://en.miui.com/thread-16879-1-1.html

My N7's been gathering dust ever since I got my Note 3. It's about time that my N3 stays with it's current rom and the N7 fills my flashing needs
16th March 2014, 02:33 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_joe

My N7's been gathering dust ever since I got my Note 3. It's about time that my N3 stays with it's current rom and the N7 fills my flashing needs

Haha it's funny how I am in the EXACT same situation. I haven't touched my Nexus 7 since I got my Note 3 in December. I charged it up last night though, and I'm ready to settle my flashing needs with it while my Note 3 stays stock
16th March 2014, 04:31 PM |#5  
woshiweili's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 100
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytim

Way ahead of you

Been trying to get it to boot on the Grouper for about a week. I will let ya know how far I get with it in a couple days. May need some help on this one though since the devices are so different. Im really diggin that tablet UI though. About damn time Miui did that

Here are the screen shots if you want to see what it looks like: http://en.miui.com/thread-16879-1-1.html

That's awesome! I can't wait!
17th March 2014, 10:57 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Talking Can't wait!
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytim

Way ahead of you

Been trying to get it to boot on the Grouper for about a week. I will let ya know how far I get with it in a couple days. May need some help on this one though since the devices are so different. Im really diggin that tablet UI though. About damn time Miui did that

Here are the screen shots if you want to see what it looks like

Man I can't wait for that rom!
17th March 2014, 11:25 AM |#7  
godh3ll's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gianyar, Bali
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Please...please...i am miui fanatic....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
17th March 2014, 06:06 PM |#8  
TarteMan's Avatar
Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Waiting for it too...
18th March 2014, 03:38 PM |#9  
timmytim's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 2,485
 
Donate to Me
More
This port is definitely an uphill battle! I cannot get it to boot for the life of me. I spent like 6 hours on this yesterday, lol. I'm hard at it though. Im switching from CM base to AOSP base now. Will keep you all posted.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to timmytim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2014, 10:21 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 103
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytim

This port is definitely an uphill battle! I cannot get it to boot for the life of me. I spent like 6 hours on this yesterday, lol. I'm hard at it though. Im switching from CM base to AOSP base now. Will keep you all posted.

come on guy
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes