Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] How to transfer file using Wifi-Direct, directly to my SD card (External memory)

OP shyamsrule

16th March 2014, 05:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I have 1.5 GB free space in internal memory and more thank 8 GB of free space in External memory (SD Card).
When some one try to send files (>1.5 GB) using WiFi direct it gives me an error, kind of "Transfer failed, memory space low".
I know this is due to low memory availability in my mobile (Internal memory).
I have searched many forums for a possible reason to work this out. But couldn't find one. Except people say to be a root user.
Can some one say how to transfer files using WiFi direct, directly to my SD card ????
16th March 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #2  
Flag Mérida
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Try airdroid
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyamsrule

I have 1.5 GB free space in internal memory and more thank 8 GB of free space in External memory (SD Card).
When some one try to send files (>1.5 GB) using WiFi direct it gives me an error, kind of "Transfer failed, memory space low".
I know this is due to low memory availability in my mobile (Internal memory).
I have searched many forums for a possible reason to work this out. But couldn't find one. Except people say to be a root user.
Can some one say how to transfer files using WiFi direct, directly to my SD card ????

I found a workarround. Use airdroid, this is an ap that works great for this kind of jobs. Hope you found it usefull.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread