[Q] Miui on Xperia Arc LT15i

16th March 2014, 07:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

83 posts
Hi all,
I have eased MiUi roms earlier on GB and ICS. Even a few days back I have used diff versions of MiUi V5 as well but switched to another roms in due course. Now I am trying to switch back to MiUi but i am not able to flash it.
I am doing the following:
1) Since I am on other custom roms,I will flash .587 LT15I ftf pack.Boot it, set it up, wait for a while to let thing settle up.
2) Flash the 3.4.X Kernel or Fusion 5.5 Kernel
3) Flash the MiUi V5 3.8.16 or 3.8.30 Rom.

All goes well with the installation and after rebooting, the phone is stopping at Miui Screen ( the Black PDA Team screen on the Max works roms).
I waited for quite sometime hoping it will enter the settings screen but no luck.
Any idea where I am missing?
16th March 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 942

1,564 posts
More
Flash arc s ftf rather than arc... Then try flashing rom..

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2
16th March 2014, 02:04 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,007

3,937 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attitude.SSJ

Flash arc s ftf rather than arc... Then try flashing rom..

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

As he said, flash LT18i FTF file instead of LT15i FTF. Arc and Arc S have slightly different partition layouts, first being the cause for some problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to Someguyfromhell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2014, 03:21 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

83 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Someguyfromhell

As he said, flash LT18i FTF file instead of LT15i FTF. Arc and Arc S have slightly different partition layouts, first being the cause for some problems.

Done that too earlier..I could flash the rom and everything works fine for sometime and then it starts hanging, mostly after 3-4 hrs. The screen takes a lot of time to respond.Apps will not respond fast.This was not the case earlier. This problem I have noticed after using the KitKat roms but not sure if that can be any reason.

Any suggestions, on the best way and the the best version of MiUi V5 I can use? I love MiUi.
19th March 2014, 12:42 PM   |  #5  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 560

1,543 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexhyd

Any suggestions, on the best way and the the best version of MiUi V5 I can use? I love MiUi.

Firstly, don't ask for the "best version of MIUI".

Secondly, there's only one MIUI port based off CM10 here which can be found in the developer forums.

僕のLT18iから送られてきた
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread