[Q] Screen freezes

16th March 2014, 07:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok, Thailand
Thanks Meter: 8

228 posts
I've had my LG G2 for a couple of months now but a couple of weeks ago my screen started freezing and becoming unresponsive. It doesn't happen every time I use it, just now and again. When it freezes I can turn the screen off and then back on and everything works OK. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I live in Thailand and see where we are supposed to be getting our KitKat update in a couple of weeks and I am waiting to install that and see if it will fix the problem.
16th March 2014, 08:18 AM   |  #2  
Flag Richmond
Thanks Meter: 22

159 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamStone

I've had my LG G2 for a couple of months now but a couple of weeks ago my screen started freezing and becoming unresponsive. It doesn't happen every time I use it, just now and again. When it freezes I can turn the screen off and then back on and everything works OK. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I live in Thailand and see where we are supposed to be getting our KitKat update in a couple of weeks and I am waiting to install that and see if it will fix the problem.

in JB i`v experienced it also, Factory Reset and it gone but sometime after Reset was a sensor problems (there are videos about it) but after KK i have no problem at all, if u can`t wait use one of guide to update KK manually
The Following User Says Thank You to Prerevision For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok, Thailand
Thanks Meter: 8

228 posts
Thanks for the info, hopefully we will get our update next week and my problem will be solved.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread