Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,721 Members 52,809 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Screen freezes

Tip us?

SamStone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default [Q] Screen freezes

I've had my LG G2 for a couple of months now but a couple of weeks ago my screen started freezing and becoming unresponsive. It doesn't happen every time I use it, just now and again. When it freezes I can turn the screen off and then back on and everything works OK. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I live in Thailand and see where we are supposed to be getting our KitKat update in a couple of weeks and I am waiting to install that and see if it will fix the problem.

Prerevision
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamStone View Post
I've had my LG G2 for a couple of months now but a couple of weeks ago my screen started freezing and becoming unresponsive. It doesn't happen every time I use it, just now and again. When it freezes I can turn the screen off and then back on and everything works OK. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I live in Thailand and see where we are supposed to be getting our KitKat update in a couple of weeks and I am waiting to install that and see if it will fix the problem.
in JB i`v experienced it also, Factory Reset and it gone but sometime after Reset was a sensor problems (there are videos about it) but after KK i have no problem at all, if u can`t wait use one of guide to update KK manually
Current Phone: LG G2 [D800] *Factory Unlocked*
Rom: OptimusG3 Port or CloudyG3 (Depends which one is good and updated)

My Skills: PHP, C# (barely using and little bit forgotten)
The Following User Says Thank You to Prerevision For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SamStone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Thanks for the info, hopefully we will get our update next week and my problem will be solved.