FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I bought a micro sd 64gb class 10, when I plug in my s2 + (i9105P) is recognized, but when I do get damaged photos, and if I move the app in extsdcard restart the device are removed. Why?
20th March 2014, 05:47 PM |#2  
DenisRonaldo798's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Funchal
Thanks Meter: 200
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franex

I bought a micro sd 64gb class 10, when I plug in my s2 + (i9105P) is recognized, but when I do get damaged photos, and if I move the app in extsdcard restart the device are removed. Why?

Try to format it through you phone or through a PC.
You must know that you'll loose everything on the extsdcard when you format it!!!
23rd March 2014, 01:33 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenisRonaldo798

Try to format it through you phone or through a PC.
You must know that you'll loose everything on the extsdcard when you format it!!!

Already done, nothing: (
24th March 2014, 02:25 PM |#4  
DenisRonaldo798's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Funchal
Thanks Meter: 200
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franex

Already done, nothing: (

Maybe our phone's support is only to 32GB
24th March 2014, 05:42 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Our phone supports 64gb. I've got an i9105p and a 64gb scandisk microsd class "u1" and it works pretty well on cm 11 build #7. On build #8 my phone doesn't recognize the sdcard, either.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using xda app-developers app
24th March 2014, 07:55 PM |#6  
DenisRonaldo798's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Funchal
Thanks Meter: 200
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichmagpopcorn

Our phone supports 64gb. I've got an i9105p and a 64gb scandisk microsd class "u1" and it works pretty well on cm 11 build #7. On build #8 my phone doesn't recognize the sdcard, either.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using xda app-developers app

Strange I'm using build#8 for about 2 weeks and everything is perfect.It's recognizing my sdcard without any issues
25th March 2014, 09:29 AM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franex

I bought a micro sd 64gb class 10, when I plug in my s2 + (i9105P) is recognized, but when I do get damaged photos, and if I move the app in extsdcard restart the device are removed. Why?

Put your card in a card reader and test it with H2testw http://www.heise.de/download/h2testw.html. You might have a defective or fake card. There's also the possibility that it doesn't follow the SD card specs 100%, and may be incompatible with your phone.
25th March 2014, 05:39 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmoledIsBetter

Put your card in a card reader and test it with H2testw
You might have a defective or fake card. There's also the possibility that it doesn't follow the SD card specs 100%, and may be incompatible with your phone.



here are the results


Quote:
Originally Posted by DenisRonaldo798

Strange I'm using build#8 for about 2 weeks and everything is perfect.It's recognizing my sdcard without any issues

I have android 4.2.2 germany stock pre-rooted

EDIT: is a fake ... problem solved thanks to all
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cattura.PNG
Views:	38
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	2649546  
Last edited by franex; 25th March 2014 at 07:05 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes