Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,661 Members 44,707 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] pc can't recognize and can't charge when switched on

Tip us?

noorbakhshamin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] pc can't recognize and can't charge when switched on

Hi everybody
After updating my Xperia t, pc can't recognize it and charger works only when it is switched off. Also I can boot not to flash mode nor fastboot mode. The led turns green but after a few seconds it goes to charging and can't go to.flash. Charger and cable has no issue and works fine with another phones. The rom was official and I flashed with flash boot. Can I do something to solve it?
Thanks for your help

LaZiODROID
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by noorbakhshamin View Post
Hi everybody
After updating my Xperia t, pc can't recognize it and charger works only when it is switched off. Also I can boot not to flash mode nor fastboot mode. The led turns green but after a few seconds it goes to charging and can't go to.flash. Charger and cable has no issue and works fine with another phones. The rom was official and I flashed with flash boot. Can I do something to solve it?
Thanks for your help
I'm not certain, but it may help to identify the exact name of the official firmware you flashed for your update. Also, "flash boot" <-- did you mean to say you flashed it in flashmode? (not fastboot)?

noorbakhshamin
Old
(Last edited by noorbakhshamin; 18th March 2014 at 07:36 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaZiODROID View Post
I'm not certain, but it may help to identify the exact name of the official firmware you flashed for your update. Also, "flash boot" <-- did you mean to say you flashed it in flashmode? (not fastboot)?
sorry, I mean flash tools
9.2.A.0.295 Central Europe