- Low battery
- Boot mode selection menu 0a.53 (assuming stock recovery)
- Stock recovery options with 'apply update from sd, wipe data/factory reset, and wipe cache partition
- apply update with just about any zip returns 'E: Signature verification failed', including the ROM previously used.
- Able to enter BP sbf flash mode, but decide cannot communicate (maybe cable)
- Able to enter ap fastboot mode, and usb transfer mode is obtainable. Before battery was on low, could program. Now get 'cannot program'.
- In ap fastboot mode, with usb transfer mode active, PC unable to communicate. Attempted with apk, apktoolkit, and RSDlite
- Have backups made by clockwork recovery of the whole device
- Have copy of ROM zip used for previously running android instance.
- XT875 model
Willing to do just about anything to unbrick this phone. I love the phone, and I don't want to replace it. Unfortunately, my job requires me to be in constant communication so I've a need to fix it ASAP.
Tried flashing multiple stock ROMs and other things from stock recovery with little luck, most returning invalid signature