Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,832 Members 50,792 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Why is HOX keep restarting

Tip us?

kyuchukovv
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Prompt [Q] Why is HOX keep restarting

Hello guys,

I have HOX international and i was with Beanstalk 4.4.2 in the settings and i accidently turned something on. The phone restarted by itself. I managed to restart the phone and enter Fastboot mode. Then recovery, but i didn't see all the content of my SD card. the 4.4.2 ROM was gone. So I installed the only one that I see ( my previous) Revolution (31.3) HD 4.2.2. It finish the installation, but the phone is still restarting all the time and i am only available to see the Boot loader menu. (HBOOT 1.3.6) When i click Factory Reset all data - the phone start restarting and doesn't stop. When i click Bootloader - it's unable to start the bootloader (6.0.4 or something the new one for 4.4.2 ) .If anyone can help me i will appreciate it a lot.

Regards, Vladimir

lukes91
Old
Thanks Meter 963

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuchukovv View Post
Hello guys,

I have HOX international and i was with Beanstalk 4.4.2 in the settings and i accidently turned something on. The phone restarted by itself. I managed to restart the phone and enter Fastboot mode. Then recovery, but i didn't see all the content of my SD card. the 4.4.2 ROM was gone. So I installed the only one that I see ( my previous) Revolution (31.3) HD 4.2.2. It finish the installation, but the phone is still restarting all the time and i am only available to see the Boot loader menu. (HBOOT 1.3.6) When i click Factory Reset all data - the phone start restarting and doesn't stop. When i click Bootloader - it's unable to start the bootloader (6.0.4 or something the new one for 4.4.2 ) .If anyone can help me i will appreciate it a lot.

Regards, Vladimir
you need to flash the boot.img form the rom zip via fastboot and ther erase cache (always via fastboot)... this will fix
HTC M8 - HBOOT 3.16 S-OFF - TWRP 2.7.1.0 - ViperOneM8 1.8.0 - ElementalX 0.19 - H/K - V4A
HTC One X - HBoot 1.39 - Philz 5.15.9 - ViperX 4.1.1

Did I help you? Hit THANKS
The Following User Says Thank You to lukes91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kyuchukovv
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91 View Post
you need to flash the boot.img form the rom zip via fastboot and ther erase cache (always via fastboot)... this will fix
Flash the boot.img from the new ROM yes?

lukes91
Old
Thanks Meter 963

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuchukovv View Post
Flash the boot.img from the new ROM yes?
you flashed ARHD 31.3, if i read right, so you need the boot.img from that zip
HTC M8 - HBOOT 3.16 S-OFF - TWRP 2.7.1.0 - ViperOneM8 1.8.0 - ElementalX 0.19 - H/K - V4A
HTC One X - HBoot 1.39 - Philz 5.15.9 - ViperX 4.1.1

Did I help you? Hit THANKS

kyuchukovv
Old
(Last edited by kyuchukovv; 17th March 2014 at 07:05 PM.) Reason: I had remember what i missed
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91 View Post
you flashed ARHD 31.3, if i read right, so you need the boot.img from that zip
Thanks for the tips i will be fine