1. Read all the steps before attempting this
2. I have used this method to successfully fix my sdcard and make it usable
1. You will need root
2. You will need terminal emulator on your phone
3. You will need some reading skills and glasses if your eyes are weak..
1. Open terminal emulator
2. Type "su"
Your screen should look like this
3. Now type this command, "restorecon -v -R /data/media"
Your screen should look like this now
restorecon -v -R /data/media
4. Now you can use your internal sdcard without any issues
@bigbiff for posting this command in his twrp thread
@daxgirl for making me make this thread