Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,068 Members 49,063 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

microphones not working properly

Tip us?

roboroz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default microphones not working properly

Hello,
is anyone of you having problem with the microphones?
i am, and apparently a lot of other people are complaining on sony official forums!
my phone is brand new,never felt from any height,but still people are telling me that they having really hard times understanding what i am telling them!!
they are reporting muffled voice, that comes and goes, sometimes turning robotic or with statics background.
not to mention the ****ing second microphones, that when is enabled make impossible for the other person to understand me at all!!
in your opinion can it be a software issue of maybe something realetd to a bad sealing??from what is possible to read on the internet, is not so uncommon to find phones damaged from water

goxi87
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Try to disable microphone noise suppression option. It is located in settings / call settings.
The Following User Says Thank You to goxi87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dakunclear
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by goxi87 View Post
Try to disable microphone noise suppression option. It is located in settings / call settings.
Thanks I've heard people saying that to me as well I'll give it a shot

Sent from my C6906 using xda app-developers app
LG optimus 2X || Nexus 5
Galaxy S3 T999V || LG G2
Galaxy Note II T889V || Asus TF101
Galaxy S4 M919V || Asus TF300T
Nexus 7 (2013) || Xperia Z1
Galaxy Note 3 || Galaxy Gear 2 Neo

4 everything else theres XDA Developers

“Because every gamer is a true gamer: motion gamers, sitting gamers, everyone. And though we may pledge fanboy allegiances to different flags, deep down inside we all serve one master, one king and His name is Gaming. FOREVER MAY HE REIGN!” ~ Kevin Butler

roboroz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakunclear View Post
Thanks I've heard people saying that to me as well I'll give it a shot

Sent from my C6906 using xda app-developers app
I ve always kept it disabledq

mezchro
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by roboroz View Post
Hello,
is anyone of you having problem with the microphones?
i am, and apparently a lot of other people are complaining on sony official forums!
my phone is brand new,never felt from any height,but still people are telling me that they having really hard times understanding what i am telling them!!
they are reporting muffled voice, that comes and goes, sometimes turning robotic or with statics background.
not to mention the ****ing second microphones, that when is enabled make impossible for the other person to understand me at all!!
in your opinion can it be a software issue of maybe something realetd to a bad sealing??from what is possible to read on the internet, is not so uncommon to find phones damaged from water
i have problem when line call my friend can hear my voice very small sound.
i need speak on top of z1.
i don't know where the microphone??