Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,773 Members 51,740 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia C latest update (18 March 2014)

Tip us?
 
ffederick
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jan 2014
Smile Xperia C latest update (18 March 2014)

I got this notification! anyone has updated their xperia C? i'm going to update soon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	update.PNG
Views:	1917
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	2636623  
 
rocker00
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 95
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffederick View Post
I got this notification! anyone has updated their xperia C? i'm going to update soon
what firmware are you on now ?
 
Xenon1978
Old
(Last edited by Xenon1978; 18th March 2014 at 09:39 AM.)
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 135
Join Date: Mar 2014
I think may be he's on older firmware or its showing the album update
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	noup.png
Views:	504
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	2636648  
Current Phone :
Sony Xperia C Stock Rom with deodexed
Sony Xperia Z C6602 4.3 Stock Rom with deodexed
 
rocker00
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 95
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenon1978 View Post
I think may be he's on older firmware or its showing the album update
pc companion dosen't give update for applications only system update bro but i think he's on an older firmware
 
ffederick
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker00 View Post
pc companion dosen't give update for applications only system update bro but i think he's on an older firmware
i'm on the latest firmware (16.0.B.2.6) and I did get the album update before this.
 
rocker00
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 95
Join Date: Jun 2012
which country are you in mate ?
 
ffederick
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jan 2014
its still downloading now. i will give updates later
 
prashh17
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 100
Join Date: Jul 2013
I checked it too.. Phone is upto date.. I think update releases to all countries at the same time via pc companion

Sent from my C2305 using xda app-developers app
 
rocker00
Old
#9  
Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 95
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by prashh17 View Post
I checked it too.. Phone is upto date.. I think update releases to all countries at the same time via pc companion

Sent from my C2305 using xda app-developers app
no,sony release the updates to each region in a different times.anyways we are waiting to see what's new !
 
TacoNikky
Old
#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 179
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Ankara
New update is coming guys i think it's real one We will wait and see
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes