What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more

New Cyanogen Partnerships Bring Privacy Concerns

New Privacy concerns have emerged regarding Cyanogen’s latest announcements, … more

PSA: Google Play Services Wakelock Affects Many 5.x ROMs

Wakelocks are the bane of the battery conscious, and this wakelock bug has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] :3 Bootloop After my Kies Update

18th March 2014, 02:16 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Guyss ? Im New here , so Can Someone Help me Ouuuut !?

How can i fix Bootloop in My Device? After my Kies Update.


Using : Samsung Official Rom
18th March 2014, 05:04 PM |#2  
@rchit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag THANE
Thanks Meter: 87
 
251 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaozSilver

Guyss ? Im New here , so Can Someone Help me Ouuuut !?

How can i fix Bootloop in My Device? After my Kies Update.


Using : Samsung Official Rom

are u rooted
The Following User Says Thank You to @rchit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2014, 11:24 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Flag Cuenca
Thanks Meter: 4
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Find And Download an Official ROM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaozSilver

Guyss ? Im New here , so Can Someone Help me Ouuuut !?

How can i fix Bootloop in My Device? After my Kies Update.


Using : Samsung Official Rom


You can find and download an official ROM and flash it with Odin..

Ive flashed my Star with this ROM: S5282XXAME5_OJVAMD4_XSG_United_Arab_Emirates_Andro id_4.1.2 . You can find it on google. It works for mine... my star was also bootloop.
The Following User Says Thank You to juanitodj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2014, 06:32 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanitodj

You can find and download an official ROM and flash it with Odin..

Ive flashed my Star with this ROM: S5282XXAME5_OJVAMD4_XSG_United_Arab_Emirates_Andro id_4.1.2 . You can find it on google. It works for mine... my star was also bootloop.

Oh , Thanks now i gonna Flash the Stock Rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChaozSilver For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2014, 07:05 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Unhappy What's This?
After i Flashed the Stock Rom ..

I Got 'Update Device Information' Notification , What Should i do?
19th March 2014, 11:33 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaozSilver

After i Flashed the Stock Rom ..

I Got 'Update Device Information' Notification , What Should i do?

just update it take only 100 mega at maximum
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes