FORUMS

Hands-on With T-Mo LG G4 and Q&A

XDA Senior Member WinDroidGuy posted a hands-on video of the T-Mobile LG G4, and he is now … more

Quick Notes – Notification Panel Reminders

This app by XDA Senior Member yogi.306 is a quick and productive tool that … more

Who Is Your Favorite YouTuber That Covers Mobile?

There are dozens of talented YouTubers who cover mobile, but we want to know which … more

Galaxy S6 Shipping with Different Camera Models

One of the Galaxy S6’s most flaunted features is its spectacular camera, its 16MP … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] how to change your recovery the easiest way

18th March 2014, 02:17 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
sir can i ask a question is there a posibility of changing my clokcword recovery to TWRP on my s4 int gt-I9505 i installed cm11 and recovery via the cm 11 installer can i change the recovery to TWRP? sir can i use the goo manager to change my recovery from Clockword recovery to TWRP and change my TWRP using rom manger to change it back is that possible? because i new to this i just want to try other recoveries can you help me i just a newbie
18th March 2014, 02:26 PM |#2  
11calcal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 225
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdra_88

sir can i ask a question is there a posibility of changing my clokcword recovery to TWRP on my s4 int gt-I9505 i installed cm11 and recovery via the cm 11 installer can i change the recovery to TWRP? sir can i use the goo manager to change my recovery from Clockword recovery to TWRP and change my TWRP using rom manger to change it back is that possible? because i new to this i just want to try other recoveries can you help me i just a newbie


You can flash any recovery you need just flash zip via recovery it's as simple as that bud
You can try TWRP but best in my opinion is philz cwm ?
18th March 2014, 02:39 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11calcal

You can flash any recovery you need just flash zip via recovery it's as simple as that bud
You can try TWRP but best in my opinion is philz cwm ?

thank you sir for the reply i just need the twrp zip file and flash via clockword recovery in my GT-I9505 because i just want to try omnirom and it need twrp recovery
18th March 2014, 02:54 PM |#4  
11calcal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 225
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdra_88

thank you sir for the reply i just need the twrp zip file and flash via clockword recovery in my GT-I9505 because i just want to try omnirom and it need twrp recovery

Here's a link for twrp & instructions but all recoveries will work
18th March 2014, 02:58 PM |#5  
11calcal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 225
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11calcal

Here's a link for twrp & instructions but all recoveries will work

Here's a copy of philz recovery to try
Attached Files
File Type: zip philz_touch_6.09.2-jfltexx.zip - [Click for QR Code] (7.3 KB, 5 views)
18th March 2014, 03:12 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
gratitude
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11calcal

Here's a copy of philz recovery to try

thank you sir
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes